LCCT to Genting

Achtung

Hi all...

Does anyone knows whats the best and most comfy way to get from LCCT to Genting? I do know there are aerobus etc. what about cabs/limo. any price range? I heard that you may buy voucher for cabs?

I have young kids in tow... so wanna relac relac....

↡ Advertisement

better if you take the speed train to sentral and from there, many buses or cab for you to choose.

Hi all...

Does anyone knows whats the best and most comfy way to get from LCCT to Genting? I do know there are aerobus etc. what about cabs/limo. any price range? I heard that you may buy voucher for cabs?

Hi all...

rent a Innova.. [rolleyes]

Air tix booked liao. Wanna let my kids experience plane

better if you take the speed train to sentral and from there, many buses or cab for you to choose.

wah danz.. now I know how to reach 11K postings lol

Where is LCCT??? [hur]

Low Class Control Tower???

Air tix booked liao. Wanna let my kids experience plane

i mean from airport take the train to sentral lah [laugh] [laugh]

i mean from airport take the train to sentral lah [laugh] [laugh]

LOLS.. [laugh] [laugh]

P.S Train only from KLIA right? Is LCCT connected? Coz from what I know.. LCCT and KLIA quite far..

LOLS.. [laugh] [laugh]

P.S Train only from KLIA right? Is LCCT connected? Coz from what I know.. LCCT and KLIA quite far..

There is a bus from LCCT to KLIA, I think its free but the timing quite off, remember waiting 45 minutes for 1. Alternatively can also take bus from LCCT to Sentral, if taking Air Asia, got the option to purchase the bus ticket when purchasing air ticket.

There is a bus from LCCT to KLIA, I think its free but the timing quite off, remember waiting 45 minutes for 1. Alternatively can also take bus from LCCT to Sentral, if taking Air Asia, got the option to purchase the bus ticket when purchasing air ticket.

but take bus to Sentral.. confirm long time.. basket.. drive already take quite a while at illegal speeds.. :ph34r:

(edited)

but take bus to Sentral.. confirm long time.. basket.. drive already take quite a while at illegal speeds.. :ph34r:

basket, you say like no say, get to KLIA then take the train faster lah [:p]

Edited by Jman888

(edited)

1 hour I think? Usually sleeping on the bus. Train much faster la, cos its supposed to be some high speed train, think 30 mins reach KL Sentral liao.

Edited by Azhiwen