Advise for Season Parking at Toh Guan Road

Car_accessories

Dear MCF bros & sis.....I am gonna start working soon at Toh Guan Road.

Sincerely need some advise on where can I get season parking at an affordable price around that area? Budget around 80-100 if possible.

Hope to hear some advise soon :D

↡ Advertisement

The Furniture Mall?

Furniture mall quoted me $160 which to me is rather steep for a season car park.

Haha some may say I cheapo but 160 to me is rather on the high side man..

Have you tried the road side parking or near by HDB blocks? I used to park at science center road while working near JTC Summit for 80$ a month. Nowadays, if you are not a tenant it is very unlikely to get a season parking irrespective of whether the lots are free or available. They learned that hourly parking is much more profitable than season parking. IMM is better becoz they still give 3hrs free parking in a day.

Have you tried the road side parking or near by HDB blocks? I used to park at science center road while working near JTC Summit for 80$ a month. Nowadays, if you are not a tenant it is very unlikely to get a season parking irrespective of whether the lots are free or available. They learned that hourly parking is much more profitable than season parking. IMM is better becoz they still give 3hrs free parking in a day.

Bro thanks for the reply. Will try out science center parking.

Yup now very difficult to get season parking if you aren't the tenant there.

Imm is a good location for me however, the 3 hrs free parking is not feasible for me.

Can try to buy the season at Toh Guan Road Blk 285E MSCP.

Oh thanks for the alternative... Didnt know that we can purchase Hdb season carpark if we are not a resident there. Btw how much is it per mth?

Oh thanks for the alternative... Didnt know that we can purchase Hdb season carpark if we are not a resident there. Btw how much is it per mth?

Yup HDB season parking is the best alternative.

90 bucks for MSCP. Certain estates/carparks are not available to non-residents though. Best to call the Town Council for a check! Think HDB website provides this information if you log in with your SingPass.

Supercharged

as long as that hdb mscp is not 100 percent full, anybody also can buy. $90 per month. best you go down to the hdb branch office and buy it.

↡ Advertisement