How to park at Chevron House?

Kohck

I cannot seem to find the entrance to the carpark of Chevron House? Could anyone advise me which road it is on? I been circling around Collyer Quay and Battery Road.

It had the cheapest parking in that area of $2.50 per 30 minutes :)

↡ Advertisement

Turn into battery road and keep left...then where hsbc bank is on yr left, theres a small lane to turn left

Thanks Ooosh,

Do i turn before or after i pass HSBC?

Do I turn into this small lane?post-126132-1370487701_thumb.jpg See picture from Google Map.

Turn into battery road and keep left...then where hsbc bank is on yr left, theres a small lane to turn left

Thanks Ooosh,

Do i turn before or after i pass HSBC?

Do I turn into this small lane? See picture from Google Map.

yes, there are 2 car park entrances (or maybe 3) in the alley.

I am looking for the Chevron House carpark. There is also the Singapore Land Tower carpark.

So i should turn into this small lane, after i turn into battery road around HSBC?

Thanks [laugh]:D[rolleyes]

yes, there are 2 car park entrances (or maybe 3) in the alley.

I am looking for the Chevron House carpark. There is also the Singapore Land Tower carpark.

So i should turn into this small lane, after i turn into battery road around HSBC?

Thanks [laugh]:D[rolleyes]

turn into the small lane as you mentioned, you can park in any of the car park which i think they all charge the same, if wrong just walk over lor [laugh] [laugh]

turn into the small lane as you mentioned, you can park in any of the car park which i think they all charge the same, if wrong just walk over lor [laugh] [laugh]

quite ex though..

There are 1 or 2 car parks there that are only for Season holders. Do check first before driving in.

↡ Advertisement