Tok Kok Sing Song Part 30 - To infinity & beyond

Jman888

2 minutes ago, Rainbowbiatch said:

u neh quote response ma.. how i know who u toking tooooo.. no i left already.. somewhere else now 🙂

Better? I also left and left and now good. 

9 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

different line altogether ... much better in terms of personal growth. 🙂

hope you are well wherever you are!

• Praise 2

21 minutes ago, Rainbowbiatch said:

different line altogether ... much better in terms of personal growth. 🙂

hope you are well wherever you are!

Same for me, totally different industry, previous one is so dead now, don't see a recovery for who knows how many years. 

Now I'm so much happier, the word Happy used to be relative, since it was to tie over the finances to bring up the boys. 

Bosses good with me, no one micromanages as before nor dump their work on me to do while they surf Youtube and DFO. 

2 of my boys got married 4 years ago and have their own home, near us, youngest one I think soon, than it will be only the two of us

and 3 cats. (New ones, old ones died when we were in Japan 4 years ago) 3 new ones are all Maine Coons. 

Now working CBD area, everything expensive. I don't need growth, just something to do and a salary every month kow liow. 

Edited by Mazdaowner

17 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Same for me, totally different industry, previous one is so dead now, don't see a recovery for who knows how many years. 

Now I'm so much happier, the word Happy used to be relative, since it was to tie over the finances to bring up the boys. 

Bosses good with me, no one micromanages as before nor dump their work on me to do while they surf Youtube and DFO. 

2 of my boys got married 4 years ago and have their own home, near us, youngest one I think soon, than it will be only the two of us

and 3 cats. (New ones, old ones died when we were in Japan 4 years ago) 3 new ones are all Maine Coons. 

Now working CBD area, everything expensive. I don't need growth, just something to do and a salary every month kow liow. 

16 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

44 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

wah... time flies leh... sons also married liao.. you cook for their wedding? HAHHAHAHAHA

personal mental growth. good to put our views in wider perspectives too 🙂

19 minutes ago, Rainbowbiatch said:

wah... time flies leh... sons also married liao.. you cook for their wedding? HAHHAHAHAHA

personal mental growth. good to put our views in wider perspectives too 🙂

Mai Siao cook for their wedding. Second one had issues with his MIL, the Lau cock eye CB wanted 30 tables donno for fiak show off. 

Not working, living on the husband's insurance since he passed away. And wanted my son to give her $40k dowry. They booked Sofitel Sentosa.

Son came to me for help, because of this woman. Told him, cancel the wedding dinner, worked things as the GM was a friend and they got back everything. 

The MIL came my house and said wanted to talk to me with one of her friend" told her to FO, and slapped the door in her face. KNN, think what sell cow ah? 

Only think of herself, keep asking for money, daughter every month have to give her $1.2k, last time SQ. 

I told my son, F her Off lah, blood sucker.

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Mai Siao cook for their wedding. Second one had issues with his MIL, the Lau cock eye CB wanted 30 tables donno for fiak show off. 

Not working, living on the husband's insurance since he passed away. And wanted my son to give her $40k dowry. They booked Sofitel Sentosa.

Son came to me for help, because of this woman. Told him, cancel the wedding dinner, worked things as the GM was a friend and they got back everything. 

The MIL came my house and said wanted to talk to me with one of her friend" told her to FO, and slapped the door in her face. KNN, think what sell cow ah? 

Only think of herself, keep asking for money, daughter every month have to give her $1.2k, last time SQ. 

I told my son, F her Off lah, blood sucker.

wah your fav Sofitel 🙂 

end of the day, ur son and his wife happy can liao! they can work it out on their own already. big boy le.

• Praise 1

glad u made up with the wife. hope you guys keep it that way. find some other platforms to talk if u need to. no need to talk about such sensitive matters in the forum.🐈

58 minutes ago, Rainbowbiatch said:

wah your fav Sofitel 🙂 

end of the day, ur son and his wife happy can liao! they can work it out on their own already. big boy le.

I totally boh chap, their lives, they manage, only when shoot red distress signal than I come in, if not, why bother. They old enough to settle their own issues. No grandchildren, all keep cats, so I grandfather to cats. 

26 minutes ago, Happily1986 said:

glad u made up with the wife. hope you guys keep it that way. find some other platforms to talk if u need to. no need to talk about such sensitive matters in the forum.🐈

Sensitive or not, the option to do so is still mine. People who feel otherwise can choose not to read, I don't need people to come and tell me how to lead my life and what I can and cannot do, I work for my own pay, buy my own things, feed myself, neither have i begged, borrowed or steal from anyone, so what i do is my own decision. I don't tell you to tie a knot in your panty and pull the way to the top, it's your choice. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Mazdaowner said:

I totally boh chap, their lives, they manage, only when shoot red distress signal than I come in, if not, why bother. They old enough to settle their own issues. No grandchildren, all keep cats, so I grandfather to cats. 

man times have changed since i last talk to you so many years ago. didnt even know you had all boys.

looks like i kena same boat now with 3 boys (3 year old and a pair of 9mth old twins)

only more recently my "stress" has alleviated somewhat .. otherwise everyday is the same .. wake up 530am, workout, get the oldest ready for pre school. go to work. come home from work, help wife with the kids ... eat my dinner by 7/730 .. 8pm lie on the couch exhausted. stay up till 1030 to play stock market for some side money ... sleep by midnight. weekends no life .. stay home all day to take care of the 3 babies. just feeling the pressure of a completely different lifestyle

still keep asking myself is this really my life now. guess things wont get any easier as i get older ... going by how you feel. 

• Praise 1

57 minutes ago, Sp4wn said:

man times have changed since i last talk to you so many years ago. didnt even know you had all boys.

looks like i kena same boat now with 3 boys (3 year old and a pair of 9mth old twins)

only more recently my "stress" has alleviated somewhat .. otherwise everyday is the same .. wake up 530am, workout, get the oldest ready for pre school. go to work. come home from work, help wife with the kids ... eat my dinner by 7/730 .. 8pm lie on the couch exhausted. stay up till 1030 to play stock market for some side money ... sleep by midnight. weekends no life .. stay home all day to take care of the 3 babies. just feeling the pressure of a completely different lifestyle

still keep asking myself is this really my life now. guess things wont get any easier as i get older ... going by how you feel. 

The children didn't ask to be born, it was a product of you and your wife. The responsibility thus falls on both of you. Comparing what you have to do and myself being 30 over years ago, I dare say mine was far worse. Left service with no money, worked as a casual laborer at Pasir Panjang for $80 a day if employed, not enough money for food, hawker center people don't finish their food, I eat and tah pao, sui mai I hide in mouth go to sink, rinse water and store in a plastic bag to bring home for the wife and children plus other leftovers. Everyday, 4am wake up travel to Pasir Panjang to get work, most of the time heavy lifting involved. Reach home 8-9pm, bath, help wife clean the kids, wash clothes, go to bed round 10-11pm. Same cycle next day. House in errors, no money to pay, food wise, had external help from one from the unit, leftover rice and food, kept in the fridge to heat up the next day, pay mostly went to buying expired milk powder for the children. (I'm not making this up) till finally a old course mate from the US whom I helped before during course, heard on the grapevine that I was out and deep down under, sent an aerogram to my home asking me to head to the US for a job opening. Replied back, took a few weeks before he called me on the phone, spoke and told him I don't have the cash for the airfare, transport plus house was not paid for months. He sent me the money to cover everything and the rest was history. Came back after 8 years, companies willing to employ me. If you want to know, I did apply for local work, hotel bell hop, 2 hotels called me to come in for interview, told me to come back next day, one wss the former cockpit hotel. When i turned up in the morning, the "manager" told his staff, "this is how a special........ look like!' Did I get the job, no, he told me face off if employed and i got angry I might kill everyone. I only had $2 that day.......LRRP all the way home to Yishun. 

Wife and be walked on broken glass to bring up the boys, cook bee hoon and mee to sell at a kopitiam near our place, no business, she had to bring everything back plus babies in tow. Kopitiam lady boss didn't even want to collect rent from us, seeing how bad business was. 1 packet a day for 7 days. How suay can one be! I could have divorced my wife and married my mother's friend's daughter and get my grandfather's estate, I didn't. (Pui CB!) 

I don't feel, wife and me have our difference, used to be due to the boys, money, but never once was it for another woman.  

It's been a long hard tiring journey for us. I wrote this for you to see the vast difference. To you, now you may feel the world is coming down on you, no life, let me say this to you now, you will see the fruit of your labor, just like what my wife and me are seeing now. Suffer first, enjoy later. Looking back, blood, sweat and lots of tears. many a times we wonder if we would make it thru, no light at the end of the tunnel, life/death situations, now we look back, no regrets, we finally made it thru hell, not Hell Week, HELL of a LIFE! 🙂 

Life is what you make it out to be, now you feel down and depressed, when the boys grow up, things will be different. Evolution stage, evolution of life. 

• Praise 3

5 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

The children didn't ask to be born, it was a product of you and your wife. The responsibility thus falls on both of you. Comparing what you have to do and myself being 30 over years ago, I dare say mine was far worse. Left service with no money, worked as a casual laborer at Pasir Panjang for $80 a day if employed, not enough money for food, hawker center people don't finish their food, I eat and tah pao, sui mai I hide in mouth go to sink, rinse water and store in a plastic bag to bring home for the wife and children plus other leftovers. Everyday, 4am wake up travel to Pasir Panjang to get work, most of the time heavy lifting involved. Reach home 8-9pm, bath, help wife clean the kids, wash clothes, go to bed round 10-11pm. Same cycle next day. House in errors, no money to pay, food wise, had external help from one from the unit, leftover rice and food, kept in the fridge to heat up the next day, pay mostly went to buying expired milk powder for the children. (I'm not making this up) till finally a old course mate from the US whom I helped before during course, heard on the grapevine that I was out and deep down under, sent an aerogram to my home asking me to head to the US for a job opening. Replied back, took a few weeks before he called me on the phone, spoke and told him I don't have the cash for the airfare, transport plus house was not paid for months. He sent me the money to cover everything and the rest was history. Came back after 8 years, companies willing to employ me. If you want to know, I did apply for local work, hotel bell hop, 2 hotels called me to come in for interview, told me to come back next day, one wss the former cockpit hotel. When i turned up in the morning, the "manager" told his staff, "this is how a special........ look like!' Did I get the job, no, he told me face off if employed and i got angry I might kill everyone. I only had $2 that day.......LRRP all the way home to Yishun. 

Wife and be walked on broken glass to bring up the boys, cook bee hoon and mee to sell at a kopitiam near our place, no business, she had to bring everything back plus babies in tow. Kopitiam lady boss didn't even want to collect rent from us, seeing how bad business was. 1 packet a day for 7 days. How suay can one be! I could have divorced my wife and married my mother's friend's daughter and get my grandfather's estate, I didn't. (Pui CB!) 

I don't feel, wife and me have our difference, used to be due to the boys, money, but never once was it for another woman.  

It's been a long hard tiring journey for us. I wrote this for you to see the vast difference. To you, now you may feel the world is coming down on you, no life, let me say this to you now, you will see the fruit of your labor, just like what my wife and me are seeing now. Suffer first, enjoy later. Looking back, blood, sweat and lots of tears. many a times we wonder if we would make it thru, no light at the end of the tunnel, life/death situations, now we look back, no regrets, we finally made it thru hell, not Hell Week, HELL of a LIFE! 🙂 

Life is what you make it out to be, now you feel down and depressed, when the boys grow up, things will be different. Evolution stage, evolution of life. 

When you are down and out, your wife stucked by you. That should speak volume. [thumbsup]

My friend once told me, why would anyone want 小三小四? One woman already enuff.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

compared to what you post, then i definitely cant say anything. I have definitely never experienced hardship like you before. thats the truth. i am not self-made but lucky enough to have super supportive parents who have assisted me in many many ways including home ownership (and also, expect me to now do the same for my kids, which is very, very fair). i guess it always boils down to perspective when you hear other people situation, then the problems one faces (in this case, myself) dont seem like problems really. but its been hard for me to find time to talk to anyone besides the work keeps piling up, come home take care of babies and lets be honest, nobody really wants to listen to a man express how he feels. 

• Praise 2

22 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

When you are down and out, your wife stucked by you. That should speak volume. [thumbsup]

My friend once told me, why would anyone want 小三小四? One woman already enuff.

Bro. never once did it cross my mind to "DRIFT" above may be different, BELOW is ALL THE SAME HOR! :D:D:D

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Sp4wn said:

compared to what you post, then i definitely cant say anything. I have definitely never experienced hardship like you before. thats the truth. i am not self-made but lucky enough to have super supportive parents who have assisted me in many many ways including home ownership (and also, expect me to now do the same for my kids, which is very, very fair). i guess it always boils down to perspective when you hear other people situation, then the problems one faces (in this case, myself) dont seem like problems really. but its been hard for me to find time to talk to anyone besides the work keeps piling up, come home take care of babies and lets be honest, nobody really wants to listen to a man express how he feels. 

What I wrote are not fabricated facts, we went thru all that and more. You are LUKCY because you have parents to help you, My Dad passed on when I was 8, and it spiral down there after with a so called mother who was more involved with "herself" than anything else. My in laws helped me with my spinal operation, plus a little here and there, we couldn't and wouldn't dare ask for assistance either, transfer and exchange rates were killers. Many of my friends often tell my boys, "You know why you so big size and strong is because of drinking expired S26! :D:D:D

You can always come in here and voice out, or PM me, I'm here to help and give you insight to 3 boys parenting. :D 

↡ Advertisement