Tok Kok Sing Song Part 30 - To infinity & beyond

Jman888

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hahaha. Seems like we are the only 2 last survivor. :grin:

Yeah, last survivors of the 70s Singapore Goverment "Use your Hands" campaign . :D:D:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

As a twin, I can forsee your hardship in the future.:XD:

I didnt made my mum's life any easy when growing up. Just prepare for the double trouble and double expenses.[:p][crazy]

And DOUBLE WEDDING! 

1 hour ago, Sp4wn said:

oh god. ya everything is double. only blessing is they can enjoy kid #1 hand-me-downs since the age gap is 2 years. they didnt get *any* new clothes when they were born. everything is passed down from the kor kor.

My 3 boys all handed down to the last one, and I still have all their kiddie clothes kept in the store room. 

Turbocharged
Just now, Mazdaowner said:

And DOUBLE WEDDING! 

dont think can save costs.

but maybe my kids will take after me and my wife and have a wedding lunch. 80 pax. spent less than $15k total with only closest of closest family and friends. 😂

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

My 3 boys all handed down to the last one, and I still have all their kiddie clothes kept in the store room. 

ya i dont see any issue. but for us, we wont keep as they get older. maybe a few sentimental clothing. will give away .. my wife has been giving away alot of the baby toys / chairs / clothing for free on carousell. quite a few grateful people out there and at least the clothes / toys get a second life (and hopefully they decide to pass it along as well so theres less wastage in the world)

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Sp4wn said:

dont think can save costs.

but maybe my kids will take after me and my wife and have a wedding lunch. 80 pax. spent less than $15k total with only closest of closest family and friends. 😂

Void deck cheaper. :D Wife and me only had one wedding lunch, nothing done locally, no money plus I was always out on call back to the unit. 

My boys, Eldest did his at Fullerton, second one was supposed to be Sofitel Sentosa, cancelled due to the MIL wanted too much tables for "imaginary" relatives and huge.

dowery. Third one, just went steady, don't know dropped how many off, seems serious about this one, CNY brining her home.  

No need to spend on wedding, save the money and hassle and use it to build the nest. Seem some spend so much, after 1-2 years, they breakup. Fairy tale wedding with no happy ending. 

9 minutes ago, Sp4wn said:

ya i dont see any issue. but for us, we wont keep as they get older. maybe a few sentimental clothing. will give away .. my wife has been giving away alot of the baby toys / chairs / clothing for free on carousell. quite a few grateful people out there and at least the clothes / toys get a second life (and hopefully they decide to pass it along as well so theres less wastage in the world)

Your wife shouldn't give free, many of these people take and sell them off. 

Turbocharged
51 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Your wife shouldn't give free, many of these people take and sell them off. 

dont think they will come all the way to my place to collect 1-2 pc :D

my wife doesnt lump all together. she make sure put 1-2 clothing together, say its free for self collection. wait a few days rinse wash repeat. 

the genuine ones will drag their ass all the way to my place at my wife convenience (cos shes a bit paranoid like u lol ... scared they wanna resell)

so far its worked for her, so i dont interfere :D

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Sp4wn said:

dont think they will come all the way to my place to collect 1-2 pc :D

my wife doesnt lump all together. she make sure put 1-2 clothing together, say its free for self collection. wait a few days rinse wash repeat. 

the genuine ones will drag their ass all the way to my place at my wife convenience (cos shes a bit paranoid like u lol ... scared they wanna resell)

so far its worked for her, so i dont interfere :D

Not paranoid, you got money easy to say, hard earned money used to buy, given free to people who really need is all good, not those who are in to profit. I have given out free things to only find out it was sold for a profit. 

Edited by Mazdaowner

Turbocharged

Not paranoid, you got money easy to say, hard earned money used to buy, given free to people who really need is all good, not those who are in to profit. I have given out free things to only find out it was sold for a profit. 

well, hopefully karma bites those people in the ass who resell ... what goes around comes around

14 minutes ago, Sp4wn said:

well, hopefully karma bites those people in the ass who resell ... what goes around comes around

It’s your money, you have loads of it, none of my business anyway. 

2 hours ago, Mazdaowner said:

And DOUBLE WEDDING! 

Its during the education stage, thatz the financial drain. Double tution fees, study materials and transport. I gave up pursuing a degree and let my brother pursue his degree. My mum unable to afford two of us going Uni together. So I am pursuing my degree only now.[nod]

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Its during the education stage, thatz the financial drain. Double tution fees, study materials and transport. I gave up pursuing a degree and let my brother pursue his degree. My mum unable to afford two of us going Uni together. So I am pursuing my degree only now.[nod]

Bro. Do what you feel is right. We all don’t have a silver spoon in our mouths at birth, unlike some. Parents sacrifice for their children, some acknowledge some don’t. 
whatever it is, you still made it where you’re at, degree or not. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
4 hours ago, Mazdaowner said:

KNS, Eeewwww not into this, still ask for tickets. :D:D:D Need adult to accompany you to Adult Theme Park hor, I volunteer to sacrifice myself for the sake of helping you.  

No need. ahhaha. I no need company.

I find company there mah. hahahha

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

No need. ahhaha. I no need company.

I find company there mah. hahahha

You will need someone to drive you in Japan, I can do it and also speak the native 👅 tongue 👅 

• Praise 1

In order to revive the dead, one has to go to the dark side, here goes the spell: 

Round about the cauldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.
Toad, that under cold stone
Days and nights has thirty-one
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Summon thee and summon thy, all the demons mentioned below, raise and come forth upon this summon, raise from the depths to thee I summon! 

@Raymondism@Rainbowbiatch@Whathefish@Porker@Hondacub777@Jman888@RadX@Picnic06-Biante15@Tianmo@Adrianli@Shull@Genes@The_Bear

:D:D:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1