Tok Kok Sing Song Part 30 - To infinity & beyond

Jman888

On 26/01/2021 at 11:58 AM, Mazdaowner said:

JE where? I think my side got development, big parcel of land cleared now, you could look into it or around my side, got much bigger units available. 

Not looking at new developement. Was thinking of older HDB. Bigger.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Joseph22 said:

Not looking at new developement. Was thinking of older HDB. Bigger.

Around JE got lots available, saw many for sale. I believe price also drop. One one near my place, 2nd floor, 10yrs vacant, just recently sold. My boys went to view the place, didn't want to take because of the tree next to it and always people will dump their altars at the base of the tree. Last year Nov finally sold. 

3 hours ago, Mazdaowner said:

Around JE got lots available, saw many for sale. I believe price also drop. One one near my place, 2nd floor, 10yrs vacant, just recently sold. My boys went to view the place, didn't want to take because of the tree next to it and always people will dump their altars at the base of the tree. Last year Nov finally sold. 

Yeah. But seriously wait a while first. Economic is not going very well. Better hold the horse. I am not the risky type. 🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, Joseph22 said:

Yeah. But seriously wait a while first. Economic is not going very well. Better hold the horse. I am not the risky type. 🤣🤣

Price low, location and unit you like, why not? I’m just telling you what I see, not property agent. 

11 hours ago, Mazdaowner said:

One demon is missing, the spell cannot be complete, “The middle finger child”. 
I summon the middle finger demon, I command thy presences to complete the circle! @Jman888 😂😂😂

This demon hard to summon, I think retired sipping a cold long penial-Car-Lah-Dah along a bitch in Phuket. :D:D:D

2 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

This demon hard to summon, I think retired sipping a cold long penial-Car-Lah-Dah along a bitch in Phuket. :D:D:D

You can always find him at Loot of the Day thread.:XD:

GOOD MORNING! 早上好!Selamat Pagi!காலை வணக்கம்! おはようございます!

Bonjour!Buongiorno! 좋은 아침! Bonum mane!Ata mārie! Доброе утро! ¡Buenos días! 

อรุณสวัสดิ์! Buổi sáng tốt lành! Sawubona! Bom Dia! صباح الخير! Goeie more! 

10 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

You can always find him at Loot of the Day thread.:XD:

Boh tee leh, must ne ann ghee no gibe him his favorite Chee Cheong Fun aka Pig Long Powder. :D :D Must make offering :D:D

@Jman888 @Jman888 

CheeCheongFun_21.jpg

Edited by Mazdaowner
↡ Advertisement