Tok Kok Sing Song Part 30 - To infinity & beyond

Jman888

Happy dumping day, either dump people or kena dumped :D

Its dumpling not dumping. Unless u want to dump the dumplings into the river. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

(edited)

today is the exact date?

yah, but been eating since more than a week ago, think i still have a few in the fridge :D :D

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 1

Its dumpling not dumping. Unless u want to dump the dumplings into the river. [laugh]

i dump the dumpling into my stomach, and then my stomach dump the dumpling into the toilet bowl, then the toilet bowl dump the dumpling into the river [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

woohoo! means can anyhow feast on dumplings so tat our tummy can digest the dumplings and dump them in the river for the dragon boaters to paddle within the dumps!

• Praise 2

woohoo! means can anyhow feast on dumplings so tat our tummy can digest the dumplings and dump them in the river for the dragon boaters to paddle within the dumps!

it depends on how many % of the dumpling dump in your body, if 80% remain in your body and only dump 20%, then you will look like a dumpling in no time [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

it depends on how many % of the dumpling dump in your body, if 80% remain in your body and only dump 20%, then you will look like a dumpling in no time [laugh] [laugh]

my digestive system is as efficient as yours.. [laugh]

• Praise 1

i dump the dumpling into my stomach, and then my stomach dump the dumpling into the toilet bowl, then the toilet bowl dump the dumpling into the river [laugh] [laugh]

Errrr.........in this century, modern cities dont dump their dump into the river liao. Due to the spread of diseases, lesson learnt from the roman time, I think. Was watching History/NGC/Discovery abt tis, some documentry abt the toilets ard the world and how it was developed. The lousy sewer system caused the wipe out of dont know which empire due to the spread of diseases thru their sewer.

• Praise 1

Errrr.........in this century, modern cities dont dump their dump into the river liao. Due to the spread of diseases, lesson learnt from the roman time, I think. Was watching History/NGC/Discovery abt tis, some documentry abt the toilets ard the world and how it was developed. The lousy sewer system caused the wipe out of dont know which empire due to the spread of diseases thru their sewer.

A modern city like Bangkok in Thailand also have people dumping their used dumplings into the river leh :huh:

• Praise 1

(edited)

last time i always enjoy watching my dumping drop onto the railway when i travel to KL by the train [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Jman888

A modern city like Bangkok in Thailand also have people dumping their used dumplings into the river leh :huh:

That one illegal lah. But no one is catching and they tend to close both eyes.

• Praise 1

last time i always enjoy watching my dumping drop onto the railway when i travel to KL by the train [laugh] [laugh]

I havent taken the KTM train before. [laugh]

• Praise 2