Tok Kok Sing Song Part 30 - To infinity & beyond

Jman888

Yah lor. So no new or old bird lor... just hope no cuckoo bird can already... :XD:

so you no sin jiao, also no lao jiao? then you simi lanjiao????

No wonder you dont understand what is call part 30, where you dont even know the last 29. 

↡ Advertisement

No wonder you dont understand what is call part 30, where you dont even know the last 29. 

No lei.. My bird's plumage not blue lei... why you anyhow say Charmander? U oso dunno me wor...

Part 30 in the title ma... So no context lor... chup one leg in to look-see-look-see... No time to read so many part lah...

No lei.. My bird's plumage not blue lei... why you anyhow say Charmander? U oso dunno me wor...

Part 30 in the title ma... So no context lor... chup one leg in to look-see-look-see... No time to read so many part lah...

I dont know you, thats why i ask. wrong?

so you like to anyhow chap one leg without reading first? 

No head no tail?

I dont know you, thats why i ask. wrong?

so you like to anyhow chap one leg without reading first?

No head no tail?

You said it was blue Ma. So I tell you it's not lor. Wrong?

Not anyhow. Interesting in the tail then I chip in... because seemed like a dormant thread until now wor.

But no head. I don't do head. :XD:

Not anyhow. Interesting in the tail then I chip in... because seemed like a dormant thread until now wor.

lanjiao and lamjiao you no understand the different? when did I say blue? confuse?

ppl say hello hello to kaki is interesting? you have nothing more interesting? seem like is not the actual thing? you dont understand?

yah now we know you have no head. 

part 1 until now is jin many years already..

we have also moved on with technologies le.. 

but u is 何方神圣?

lanjiao and lamjiao you no understand the different? when did I say blue? confuse?

ppl say hello hello to kaki is interesting? you have nothing more interesting? seem like is not the actual thing? you dont understand?

Hahaha.. if you say so... you are welcome to your opinion... it's a Tok Kok sing song thread only... that's what I see... so your posse can Tok Kok only? Hookay...

无头苍蝇?

苍蝇苍蝇

Edited by Rainbowbiatch
  • Praise 1

part 1 until now is jin many years already..

we have also moved on with technologies le..

but u is ä½æ¹ç¥å£?

Just a regular guy surfing the forums, looking and reading Lor...

并非圣贤过路人罢了

Manners cannot be taught.

Some behave like prc.

Think skinned.

[:p]

Wow this one very cheem
  • Praise 1

so fierce...

are you MO?

Manners cannot be taught.

Some behave like prc.

Think skinned.

Wow this one very cheem

I think you better take some time read up all 30 parts first, otherwise you will kena shoot endlessly left right center up down in out.  [laugh]

• Praise 2