Early Morning Red-Light Beater Truck

Jackzhangxiao

Early in the morning i was "awaken" by this red light beater truck. is there anyway i can report to the TP? [rifle] [rifle]

↡ Advertisement

What an idiot! That was so close and dangerous. Totally no excuse. Please report to TP with your video, you could potentially save someone's life in future.

By the way very clear video. May I know the SD card use, setting with regard to brightness? I am using the same cam. Thanks.

there isn't any number plate captured on your cam. driver might deny. Anyways pls sent and update us!

Further up the next traffic junction TS stopped directly behind the offending lorry, the number plate if zoom in I think can see.

(edited)

everyday average on road... i had seen like 1-2 red light beater..... just bo eng to upload to youtube and report to tp.

Edited by Lanevomax

there isn't any number plate captured on your cam. driver might deny. Anyways pls sent and update us!

There is. I followed him until the next junction where i offed my High Beam so i have his number plate. didnt show in this video. :)

There is. I followed him until the next junction where i offed my High Beam so i have his number plate. didnt show in this video. :)

you must drive near near until can see the licence plate big big in the video mah :huh:

By the way very clear video. May I know the SD card use, setting with regard to brightness? I am using the same cam. Thanks.

SD card bought in Qoo... 32GB by Sumsung. cheap cheap. brightness just 1 level up above normal.

quite a good Cam but dont know why so many people in this forum having problem with it. :(

(edited)

everyday average on road... i had seen like 1-2 red light beater..... just bo eng to upload to youtube and report to tp.

Such sighting of red light beater, whether truck, lorry, car or bike etc, is a daily occurrence if you pay a bit more attention and observe.

I wonder why these people cannot wait for a couple more minutes at the traffic lights or they just try their luck.

Or is it that Singaporeans are so or too stressed and busy with their lives that they cannot wait at all? [rolleyes]

Edited by Yuan

Neutral Newbie

Good morning, sorry to OT, but may I know the DVR u are using? I'm currently looking for one and I think yours is really good quality. Thanks.

you must drive near near until can see the licence plate big big in the video mah :huh:

yeah but the video is HD 1080P so when its 100% showing, the plate is quite big. just because of i on my high beam so the reflection make it "unseen". LOL. Btw, i have already submitted to [email protected]

yeah but the video is HD 1080P so when its 100% showing, the plate is quite big. just because of i on my high beam so the reflection make it "unseen". LOL. Btw, i have already submitted to [email protected]

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] let the lorry up the lorry!!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Me 2nd on your statement .. one just have to be extremely vigilant and careful at traffic junctions.

SD card bought in Qoo... 32GB by Sumsung. cheap cheap. brightness just 1 level up above normal.

quite a good Cam but dont know why so many people in this forum having problem with it. :(

Thks. I presume it must be class 10. Yup so far very happy with the cam. Maybe 90% parking is sheltered has alleviate the heating issue. Sorry OT liao.

(edited)

Early in the morning i was "awaken" by this red light beater truck. is there anyway i can report to the TP? [rifle] [rifle]

Hi, Bro Jackzhangxiao,

Are there any difference between these 2 truck drivers ? Please proceed formal reporting to warn TP that "Don't Wait Till Someone Kill By These Impatient Drivers"

Fatal Run Over at 0:26

Edited by Fongmy
↡ Advertisement