Civil servants get 0.4 mth 2013/0.5mth 2014/0.45mth 2016

meanwhile in CNA

The Public Service Division says on Friday (June 13) the mid-year AVC and built-in wage increase for lower-wage officers will be paid in July.

PHOTOS
CPF staff serving the members of the public.
ENLARGECAPTION
SINGAPORE: The Government on Friday (June 13) announced a mid-year Annual Variable Component (AVC) of half a month for civil servants.

In addition, there will also be a built-in wage increase of S$70 for Division IV civil servants and S$30 for Division III civil servants in their monthly salaries.

The PSD made the decision on the mid-year bonus amid a tight labour market at 2 per cent unemployment rate as of March 2014, and a market expected to grow 3.8 per cent this year.

coe up next mth?

for me no bonus...not enuf ppl dying.....

[bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

Thanks RadX for transferring to this thread :)

Hope my company can follow :)

And hope everyone huat ah :))

Hypersonic

Nothing to be happy about. Left hand gives, right hand takes back. The devil is in the fine print.

Precisely, the more they announced all the goodies, the more we know the GE is coming..

and the more we are scared cos we don't know where they will take back our money from where...

the only thing I can think of is increase gst :(

Supersonic

for me no bonus...not enuf ppl dying.....

[bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

Not to worry. Got more leotards cycling recklessly n challenging cars to bang them on the road nowadays. Your biz sure to improve......