New Skoda Octavia RS 2014 Model Unleashed!

Lightspeed

Turbocharged

the number of skodas in singapore is so few that i think i only see at most one skoda on the road in one month.

(edited)

My only question will be "what is their after sales support ".

I am in the transition to change my car...so far, I am keeping a far, far away status from this car.

Edited by Fortress

Turbocharged

the number of skodas in singapore is so few that i think i only see at most one skoda on the road in one month.

On the contrary, I see it nearly everyday. ^_^

Turbocharged

My only question will be "what is their after sales support ".

I am in the transition to change my car...so far, I am keeping a far, far away status from this car.

No worries. Most after sales support from dealers are either crap, chop carrot or non-existence. I've had enough bad experience with authorized agents to go PI and I've not missed anything. Skodas are very popular in Europe, especially Eastern Europe. Nothing a good workshop cannot source online and get a quick replacement. I've changed a few parts through my workshop and it was even faster and cheaper than AD.

• Praise 1

i like the minimalist lines of this car and its Q car image.

but yes, skoda singapore can do much, much better. priced correctly, it can outsell many japanese brands, especially given the current market.

dunno if anyone interested in skoda dealership, go baotoh dealer's bad performance to skoda HQ [laugh]

Turbocharged

No worries. Most after sales support from dealers are either crap, chop carrot or non-existence. I've had enough bad experience with authorized agents to go PI and I've not missed anything. Skodas are very popular in Europe, especially Eastern Europe. Nothing a good workshop cannot source online and get a quick replacement. I've changed a few parts through my workshop and it was even faster and cheaper than AD.

so far, i would have to say Tan Chong is pretty good.

Turbocharged

so far, i would have to say Tan Chong is pretty good.

Sad to say, I've not tried Tan Chong so far. Unless they revamp their line-up, its quite hard to see how I would be getting a Nissan in the near future. The closest I got to is the R35 Skyline Saloon (when i was looking at the Octavia RS) but even that is a PI model.

The GTR is too pricey and the 370Z just falls short.

Agree. Most are crap and crapper. Honestly, after 5 years with my Ford, I felt the after sales is properly much better or maybe because the Skoda was so crapped up.

↡ Advertisement