Dangerous lane change video [with expletives]

Darthrevan

i love all the hokkien bad words

nows thats how a real good video should sound like!!!

not no sound one!!! must have lots of scold bad words [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

Blardy dumbarse place to stop and scold though...

Road raging like that - his punishment would be worse than dangerous lane change, hope it doesn't go any further

Usually, I just leave it there. No point to react in that way. It is just too common.

And because of this, he pulled over and become road rage? Think he is better to be a traffic police next time if not, he will be very busy.

Usually, I just leave it there. No point to react in that way. It is just too common.

And because of this, he pulled over and become road rage? Think he is better to be a traffic police next time if not, he will be very busy.

it is funny right.

when people come in here KPKB, people will say why keyboard hero, why never stop and talk.

now we see a case of people stopping and talk, then it become a road rage?

:D

it is funny right.

when people come in here KPKB, people will say why keyboard hero, why never stop and talk.

Ghost is them, God is them also.

Aiyah...nothing happen move on lor.

If I can get a 10% commission from the traffic police for every video evidence that I submit...I can make quite a tidy sum every month.

Too common...drive defensively. Do not assume....safer to presume.

If every near miss i also stop my car...I will be late for work everyday !!

it is funny right.

Agree with you

Now u know who the keyboard warriors Liao lor

Hahaha

That guy did action n went down

But he didn't physical lar

If he physical first then it's his wrong in eyes of law

He jus wan to let go by voice n action n not fight la

Turbocharged

Aiyah...nothing happen move on lor.

If I can get a 10% commission from the traffic police for every video evidence that I submit...I can make quite a tidy sum every month.

Too common...drive defensively. Do not assume....safer to presume.

If every near miss i also stop my car...I will be late for work everyday !!

come to think of it... it is in everyone's favor for submitting the evidence and the commission

1. submitter gets his commission from TP (of course, agree to stand in court if required)

2. TP (& gahmen) gets more revenue, and hopefully

3. the guy at fault learns from his mistake

4. encourages more civic minded (for that 10% and driving more graciously/safely)

5. TP presence isn't needed everywhere, saving manpower.. cos everyone is a cop with video.. watching..recording [sly]

6. --> SG becomes better place to drive in..finally

win-win-win for all. [laugh]

come to think of it... it is in everyone's favor for submitting the evidence and the commission

1. submitter gets his commission from TP (of course, agree to stand in court if required)

2. TP (& gahmen) gets more revenue, and hopefully

3. the guy at fault learns from his mistake

4. encourages more civic minded (for that 10% and driving more graciously/safely)

5. TP presence isn't needed everywhere, saving manpower.. cos everyone is a cop with video.. watching..recording [sly]

6. --> SG becomes better place to drive in..finally

win-win-win for all. [laugh]

if this is true, maybe it can fund my 1dx dream [grin][laugh][laugh]

Lesson to learn. Once you give your signal, you don't reserve the right to change lane immediately or expect others to give way to you. You have to be sure, that's the case before changing lane. Wait at least 3 secs for others to notice you and make allowance for your vehicle to come through safely. It would be good to submit the video to TP for dangerous driving but of course have to remove the KNLBCCB!

Turbocharged

So these left-hand drive China drivers come to Singapore to drive got go through our local driving test first or not?? We have locals spending thousands of dollars to earn a right to drive here, these foreigners spend how much ah??