Main Land China Funniest Video

2BDriver

She looks young, good figure, well dress and very easy going [thumbsup] ! Any taker ? Laugh Out Loud [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

-_-

She looks young, good figure, well dress and very easy going [thumbsup] ! Any taker ? Laugh Out Loud [laugh]

Just let her sit on the lap lah.... free cheap thrill... [laugh]

(edited)

Oh dear, fighting over a seat. [:(]

Singapore version...

This one not exactly fighting for seat but you roughly can guess

Edited by Alim

just go youtube and type in singapore mrt fight and you will have a whole list of them.

it is so fun and entertaining take the public bus and mrt here.

Turbocharged

that's strange.. thought this was always the best video out of the main land ...

Supercharged
(edited)

that's strange.. thought this was always the best video out of the main land ...

man-screaming.jpg

please give pre warning!!!!

Edited by Kurty

looking at singapore's mrt videos......i felt sad that we, as a modern and well educated socety, such things happened...but then.....we are human, and no diff from people of other countries.....

Turbocharged

please give pre warning!!!!

but.. but .. its china best dance crew! (cant imagine how the worst would be then ... haha)

abracadabra!

Turbocharged

Zoom in zoom out zoom in zoom out. Yo ah yo - yo ah yo [laugh][laugh]

(edited)

looking at singapore's mrt videos......i felt sad that we, as a modern and well educated socety, such things happened...but then.....we are human, and no diff from people of other countries.....

I felt sad too. But I think it has to do with our education system, how the msm and gahment drum in the values to our peasants.

Yes, peasants can have a free will, but the loss of kampung spirit due to urbanisation, the emphasis on work till you drop, the celebration of material gains.

And not to forget, every 4-5 years, the constant reminder, u r daft, spurs are not stuck into the hide, get off my uncaring elite face, explain why u say u don't want tur kwa when u didn't say u don't want tur kwa, repent.....

It is breeding an uncaring society, where the elite rules, strictly biz, u get what u pay for (or your brain capacity is entitled for), if u r a peasant, be grateful u have three meals in the hawker centre, and u want food court or restaurant?

Why are there so much hate? Could it be an invisible gag order by the great mind twister that rule by fear and the hatred is brewing inside the peasants without an avenue to release?

When the singapore soul is laid to rest, amidst barren dreams, i am not sure whether some had indeed overstayed their welcome.

Edited by Oblong
↡ Advertisement