What did you do with your Alfa today?

Saabretooth

So what did you do with your Alfa today?

Me, nothing, loaned it to my brother for the time that I was away.

Looking forward to getting back soon...

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I'm not sure, do you prefer wearing nice leather shoes or army boots?

And Then I think you're missing the point of this Thread...

Edited by Saabretooth

Bro, i am thinking of getting either a 156jts or camry, can advise the pros n cons of 156jts?

if competitor is a camry, no brainer Alfa win without a thought!! ^_^ but remember to own an alfa, you need balls of steel

Bro, i am thinking of getting either a 156jts or camry, can advise the pros n cons of 156jts?

if transportation is crucial for u, get a camry.

I bought an old Altis, spend 1k to replace suspensions. Other than tat, it's really the drive and forget type. sickeningly reliable. in fact, its too reliable. but I can absolutely count on it for point A to B stuff.

cons of 156 will be heavy carbon build up so may need to replace coils, injectors, cams plus the usual selespeed. set aside 10k just in case.

Picked it up. Got something new for it. Preparing for some carbon fibre and paintwork :)

Exciting!! Do post some pictures after it is done.

if transportation is crucial for u, get a camry.

I bought an old Altis, spend 1k to replace suspensions. Other than tat, it's really the drive and forget type. sickeningly reliable. in fact, its too reliable. but I can absolutely count on it for point A to B stuff.

cons of 156 will be heavy carbon build up so may need to replace coils, injectors, cams plus the usual selespeed. set aside 10k just in case.

Where got need 10k?

Got my 156 @ 162,000km & till date at 208,000km, i had only spent $8k for w&t issues.

↡ Advertisement