What did you do with your Alfa today?

Saabretooth

i usually go to the groomwerkz over in the east side. did you speak to Yong ?

Spoke to yong

Nice chap

But he was the one who large me. Lol

Senang near my office

Esplanade near my home

So this looks like a win-win arrangement for me

Just must remember not to consume all grooming sessions to remain member

In order to enjoy the washing services. Lol

↡ Advertisement

I FOUND MY NOVITEC CERT!!!!

*phew*

Somehow ended up among my daughter's textbooks...

your daughter must be studying on how to make your novitec louder for father's day [cool]

your daughter must be studying on how to make your novitec louder for father's day [cool]

Must say this is my fave mod thus far

In my previous ride, if u ask me change exhaust

I wld hv said crazy

But crazy is what I have done here

And loving it everyday

Especially in the mornings during cold starts

My previous fave mod was my Stebel magnum II which I was unable to dekit and port over in time

But good call too I guess

Lest I attract more unwanted attention. Lol

Did a short Italian tune up run last night. Engine oil cooler seems to work better after.

Alonely run?

So is what? Gear 2, 7000rpm for 1/2hr?

Where did I even get these magic numbers. Lol

Alonely run?

So is what? Gear 2, 7000rpm for 1/2hr?

Where did I even get these magic numbers. Lol

Ya quite lonely. Next time I jio you to go together? Or maybe not. Your impression is 1/2 hour session for each tune up. I am afraid my piston jam. [laugh]

Engine oil cooler? you changed to mocal?

No leh. Stock cooler. But since I had the cooling system problem I monitor the oil temp quite often. The oil temp seems to increase at a slower rate now.

Mocal is a aftermarket oil cooler for 159? I have not done the coolant change yet.

Change battery for my A147 day before yesterday. Second boliden battery. Just for everyone's knowledge, lasted me 22 months. Varta used to only last exactly 18 months the 3 times that I used them.

Finally washed and gave Bella a coat of wax. Rained so have to dry the car again. But the carpark cleaner decided to brush the ceiling of carpark. Left alot of emulsion bits on my car. [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

I wonder what LED lights I can use for the old Bella..... sometimes I think its not bright enough that people don't see me signalling to change lane

Cld it be the plastic casing is blur liao?

Anyway, seeing something flicker is evidence enough of changing lane mah

U are just trying to justify ur poison!!!

Not sure if it is due to my new LED reverse bulb, tonight I discovered that the taillight next to the reverse light isn't working. Check the bulb and it is a double filament type (why is that needed since this only functions as a taillight not tail/brake? [:/] ) and one of the filament is broken.

Fitted a single filament normal bulb but it doesn't quite sit properly (as the socket is meant to take a double filament type) and it seem to be constantly lit at a higher current (like brakes). Seems like I have to go and buy back a double filament one. Dumb!

Recently have been doing alot of non-Alfa days. So bella is abit difficult to start after 4-5 days. Crank for about 3 seconds. Not sure if the battery is going. I still see the green ball in the battery and battery is 10mth old.

↡ Advertisement