What did you do with your Alfa today?

Saabretooth

Pump SPC 98 and the problem did not occur again... Maybe my old car cant take Techron... hahahah

hehe, with your new set up, do a reset first and try out the techron?

I used SPC in the past due to the improved formula, it was quieter and smoother, but not as much kick as caltex or esso. The discount also not too bad for daily driving.

but now, seems I must use Techron.... will try SPC 98 again in a few months down the road and update :P

↡ Advertisement

hehe, with your new set up, do a reset first and try out the techron?

I used SPC in the past due to the improved formula, it was quieter and smoother, but not as much kick as caltex or esso. The discount also not too bad for daily driving.

but now, seems I must use Techron.... will try SPC 98 again in a few months down the road and update :P

I would love to have the kind of butt you have... Can feel so many things... heheheh my butt too fat... no far cant feel the difference...

I would love to have the kind of butt you have... Can feel so many things... heheheh my butt too fat... no far cant feel the difference...

I lend you my dyno la, we go for drive ;)

Good choice! Some bright colors will look nice on black cars... GIve us some review of the BBK alright?

Pump Caltex 98 and my 1st crank in the morning was sooo bad.... Still love ESSO 98...

Noted will update once i got it fixed, just got the dimension done, fixing both front (4 pots big) and back (4 pots small).

was advise by workshop its a bit overkill to have all 4s on BBK haha... but still decide on it for the bling factor :)

Noted will update once i got it fixed, just got the dimension done, fixing both front (4 pots big) and back (4 pots small).

was advise by workshop its a bit overkill to have all 4s on BBK haha... but still decide on it for the bling factor :)

Good on bling factor,

but check on a couple of things

1) your brake pump, can it manage your 4 pots front and rear,

2) what size discs front and rear

3) in a corner when you tap the brakes and slow down from high speed or if traction is not optimum, your weight distribution is towards the front, and if the rear brakes are too strong and seize, you may have induced oversteer or skidding.

But for bling factor, sure thing.....

Good on bling factor,

but check on a couple of things

1) your brake pump, can it manage your 4 pots front and rear,

2) what size discs front and rear

3) in a corner when you tap the brakes and slow down from high speed or if traction is not optimum, your weight distribution is towards the front, and if the rear brakes are too strong and seize, you may have induced oversteer or skidding.

But for bling factor, sure thing.....

noted bro, still gotta wait bout 2-3 weeks for the installation.

Sounds great!

This is for all 4 Cylinders? How much did you pay for it?

Can give a FR on it?

36000yen include shipping from Orque. Can feel that she is more eager to move off when stationary. Later will try at high speed. City drive, can feel less jerk, slow moving at 1st gear, feel more like normal auto gear box.

36000yen include shipping from Orque. Can feel that she is more eager to move off when stationary. Later will try at high speed. City drive, can feel less jerk, slow moving at 1st gear, feel more like normal auto gear box.

Thanks.

Its probably due to the increase of torque in the lower rpm. You may have reached your stock peak torque earlier than before.

As mentioned, not much extra power gained, but you get to it earlier in the rpm range.

Thanks.

Its probably due to the increase of torque in the lower rpm. You may have reached your stock peak torque earlier than before.

As mentioned, not much extra power gained, but you get to it earlier in the rpm range.

Yes, no power gain, better drive now for city drive. Does the catless really reduce heat for the engine bay? Can pass inspection?

finally cleared carbon using decarbonized service, good service and most importantly i can really see the carbon and water coming out from my exhaust

Is it worth the bucks?

Yes, no power gain, better drive now for city drive. Does the catless really reduce heat for the engine bay? Can pass inspection?

heat doesn't get trapped at where the cat is. so it does reduce some heat.

As for passing inspection, I would think you have to do it at your own risk

Is it worth the bucks?

I felt that throttle response is better and also when he was doing the decarbonizing you can physically see the fume, water vapour and black stuff from your exhaust coming out. Price is $80 bucks for a 40min session and he come to your location, furthermore, it last for about 15,000 km, hope that helps!

Perhaps some other alfas' owner who has done this before can share their experience :)

pm me for contact details for da job ;)

heat doesn't get trapped at where the cat is. so it does reduce some heat.

As for passing inspection, I would think you have to do it at your own risk

Thanks. By the way, using new formulated Torco SR5 with MPZ now, oil temp warming up and cooling down seem to be faster.

My friend who did it said the FC improved. Did you observe so?

I felt that throttle response is better and also when he was doing the decarbonizing you can physically see the fume, water vapour and black stuff from your exhaust coming out. Price is $80 bucks for a 40min session and he come to your location, furthermore, it last for about 15,000 km, hope that helps!

Perhaps some other alfas' owner who has done this before can share their experience :)

pm me for contact details for da job ;)

↡ Advertisement