IOS 7 coming this fall

Antonee

Buttom to top cannot half meh..lol

I didn't flip all the way up to close it leh. I flip it up 1/2 way at double speed though.

I admit its pretty tiring. [sweatdrop] maybe I will be able to master. Yi Yang Zi after that [idea]

↡ Advertisement

because android is swipe down for control centre...

swipe left to off apps.

so they cannot follow mah.

I found out that the "swipe left" is not to off the apps, but to remove it from the "recent apps" list. The app is still running int he background. What i usually do is just to kill all apps at once via the "clear memory" function. Faster and more effective.

I found out that the "swipe left" is not to off the apps, but to remove it from the "recent apps" list. The app is still running int he background. What i usually do is just to kill all apps at once via the "clear memory" function. Faster and more effective.

Oh dear I never know there is a function "clear memory". Can guide where to find it ? Thanks thanks

Heard over the radio that there is long queue waiting to buy i-phone 5S?! Never know that i-phone still so popular? Thought not many people interested liao?! [:p]

Edited by 13177

last time 50,000 people, now 10,000 people queue, still a lot [laugh]

Heard over the radio that there is long queue waiting to buy i-phone 5S?! Never know that i-phone still so popular? Thought not many people interested liao?! [:p]

Got pre-order online on an earlier date. Those not intending to get it with price plan dun even have to queue. Just have to wait for delivery.

Got pre-order online on an earlier date. Those not intending to get it with price plan dun even have to queue. Just have to wait for delivery.

Singtel no need to queue, register and take number then go down MBS, queue also clear very fast :D

That's what they advertise Leh. Swipe to remove apps.

Zhun Boh? My andriod after update I have to reconfigure my home page, reinstall the apps and many other things

thats the case on my old S2.. but on my Note 10.1 and S4, no such problem..

thats the case on my old S2.. but on my Note 10.1 and S4, no such problem..

Okay good. They finally solve that problem. It's very agonizing having to redo all the customization again after update.

Great improvement [thumbup]

Siri got improvement. I asked her for Champions League result. She found.

Bayern Munich won 3-0!

Siri now can change gender too, if you prefer da por, can change to male voice :D

Hi guys, can I check if my POP emails stored on my old ipad will get transferred over to the new ipad after restore backup/sync? Thanks.

↡ Advertisement