Home delivery for dinner (Ting Kat)

Picanyeo

Hi, I'm thinking of ordering home delivery for dinner. Anyone happen to order ting kat for dinner? Care to recommend some caterers?

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Unless, the caterer is able to provide a healthier choice of food, they don't serve much benefit. Go tapao from food court/hawker center cheaper. Besides that, you have the freedom too....

Unless, the caterer is able to provide a healthier choice of food, they don't serve much benefit. Go tapao from food court/hawker center cheaper. Besides that, you have the freedom too....

as long as the cook uses vegetable oils..its unhealthy and carcinogenic, usually made from genetically modified crops

so far all I remembered from ppl who have ordered such service....verdict is LOUSY.

actually why bother to go tingkat service? u can buy food easily everywhere on the way home.

Hi, I'm thinking of ordering home delivery for dinner. Anyone happen to order ting kat for dinner? Care to recommend some caterers?

Thanks!

Yes it's lousy, dreadful just after 3 days of eating....

1) First for all, I came home around 7-8 everyday, the food actually arrive around 4pm, so its cold and not as fresh. I don't think u can request the timing to be sent to u.

2) U have to wash the tingkat, another chore.

3) Food quality and choices are limited. Its just like cai-peng and u are eating cold cai-peng everyday.

I try for a week and I think its better of tabao from outside, cheaper somemore.

However the confinement food catering was really really very good....but it was like $300+ for 5 days of lunch+dinner.

If ur eating alone is better to just da bao cai peng...tingkat last time used to be quite nice but standards really dropped. That's why I never order tingkat for more than a decade alr.

Supersonic

I find both ting kat and cai peng from coffeeshop not much difference?! Verdict still unhealthy and oily. If time permits, still best to cook own food, even just one meat and one veg also more healthier.

↡ Advertisement