Camry or BMW

HHS

Is your E200 the new model that just been launched? Comparing 4x4 SUV vs Saloon?

why don't u try the GS350 or 450 hybrid - apple to apple comparison with a E200/E250

no the w212 older version hahaha

i dont buy gs cos car too cramped and boot smaller than E class.

owned before the w212 thats why i know E class well and decided to buy the same model again after changing 2 cars :D

↡ Advertisement

All my family Beemers from agent PML...........so have to go back there. Beside we sell away by the 2nd year or just before warranty us up. Please don't ask me why......... <_<:wacko:

Isn't there MA as well?

Bro sg571058 is right, I own a 06 320i for 10 months & have been in/out workshop numerous times. As sales person, it definitely affect my work. I bite the bullet & let go as I can sense more maintenance & repairs on the way. I can't take the hassle & the facts is everyday I just hope it wouldn't show error code ...stress...haha

I get a used jdm Camry, hope it can serve me well

wa sibei zhun...just nice u owned both and give both side opinions...=.=

Since it is underpower, how to overtake road hogger? Road hogging while overtaking.

Current C180 not under-powered,i have driven a 1990's 190E with 1.8 engine,that is REALLY under powered.

you live in Canada? I'm sure it not the same situation in Singapore...BMW is one of the top selling car in Singapore. Given the high price for new car here and loan restriction..A pre-owned BMW will be in good demand...

Yep... Ohhh, I wasn't sure what the sales where like anywhere else. I would imagine they must be still fairly price compared to something economical, unless they just drop drastically in price after a couple years.

↡ Advertisement