High mileage car

Zenson_ong

38K for a 2006 civic.. I think you can buy a 2005 BMW 3 series with just 39K... Better deal... Higher OMV and paper value still.. DO you think a babe will go in a Civic or a BMW?

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

38K for a 2006 civic.. I think you can buy a 2005 BMW 3 series with just 39K... Better deal... Higher OMV and paper value still.. DO you think a babe will go in a Civic or a BMW?

Yeah. At most if Lemmon, just scrap it off lor

If the owner takes good care of the car by servicing it at regular intervals (especially if it is serviced by the agent even after the warranty period) then it should not be a problem. The only things are usual the wear and tear which should be anticpated. After all, you are buying a pre-owned and high mileage does not necessarily mean a "bad car". Test drive or like some suggested, send for a second opinion which may or may not necessarily tell you everything.

No car can be as high mileage as mine. [laugh]

Impressed! Some taxi dont even clock this mileage before they are scrapped at the end of 7th year.

I would like to buy a 06 Honda civic 1.8A from my friend as the price he is offering me is below the price offered by dealers. However, the mileage is abt 165000km as he travel to Malaysia quite often. So should I buy from my friend or look for other cars?

I am worried that the auto gearbox would kaput as I heard that the lifespan of auto gearbox is quite short and I am not sure if my friend do servicing regularly.

Thanks

This mileage is chicken feed. Honda 5 speed auto transmission is ok, if spoil,most probably the sensor

↡ Advertisement