Are you blackmailing us, Agung?

The_Bear

You from Armour har? Some information must remain underground :ph34r:

Actually no need to be underground....Should tell them " You mess with the best...you die like the rest "

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

U are more making sense than 99% of the ppl here.

That 1% is of course me lar. U dont get the CSI news that i get...........straight from the lion's den. [lipsrsealed]

Actually its not difficult to guess what is happening behind the scene or under-table or whatever......hahaha.

Over there everything the sky's the limit. Everything is possible with the right connection and of course with tons of S 11 lar.

Incidently oppsite of what we can do over here. [laugh]

Over there even I can do the impossible. Here I got no hope. [bigcry]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

U are more making sense than 99% of the ppl here.

That 1% is of course me lar. [laugh]

Over there everything the sky's the limit. Everything is possible with the right connection and of course with tons of S 11 lar.

Incidently oppsite of what we can do over here. [laugh]

Last time we can bring things into Indo without paying high taxes. Just give some to a certain person in charge at the entry point.

Can save a lot like that.

And I am toking about huge generators used in the jungle fr small towns. 1 unit cost millions of USD not rupiah. [laugh][laugh]

I tot our country so strong n powerful?

Now it seems even a bunch of third world farmers can take us on .................and win. :huh:[sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Pound for pound, there is no contest, but Indonesia are much bigger than us, in country size & population. If we are comparable size, you think they even dare to make such remarks.

Ya lor....my suppliers bring to places like batam or jakarta.

All must pay undertable one. Orelse the things will either be lost or take one month to clear customs. [laugh]

Last time we can bring things into Indo without paying high taxes. Just give some to a certain person in charge at the entry point.

Can save a lot like that.

And I am toking about huge generators used in the jungle fr small towns. 1 unit cost millions of USD not rupiah. [laugh][laugh]

Pound for pound, there is no contest, but Indonesia are much bigger than us, in country size & population. If we are comparable size, you think they even dare to make such remarks.

But we r not.

I always hear our leaders say we got this got that. SG well respected in e world blah blah blah.

Now when got small problem.....ty already stuck. Cannot do anything.

Sometimes I hear them tok like they wear red underwear outside their pants even.

Ya lor....my suppliers bring to places like batam or jakarta.

All must pay undertable one. Orelse the things will either be lost or take one month to clear customs. [laugh]

Ya. There if no undertable, maybe by the time yr goods reach customer....they already closed down.

Pay some kopi lui n it reach faster than e time it takes e Pak to say "Boleh". [laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

But we r not.

I always hear our leaders say we got this got that. SG well respected in e world blah blah blah.

Sometimes I hear them tok like they wear red underwear outside their pants even.

Not just this episode, the Romanian ambassador case also. A lot things we can't do.

Not just this episode, the Romanian ambassador case also. A lot things we can't do.

This real life situations show us how much our leaders can REALLY do.

Im not very impressed. <_<

But we r not.

I live overseas, & travel quite a bit due to my work. I do think Singapore have indeed quite good reputation overall. I remember a funny conversation I have after a football game. The guy ask me where I am from. I told him Singapore. He said, he heard there are a lot of rich people. Yeah, I am poor, so that's why I am not in Singapore anymore. Haha!

Wat can they do? Start a war? Whole region collapse? Trade embargo? So much of our economy is dependent on them.

Basically a bunch of 3rd world farmers took down Singapore n there was nothing we can do it abt it...

Haiz......not even dare to talk back when you are 100% right, who will give you the respect next time? [rolleyes]

This real life situations show us how much our leaders can REALLY do.

Im not very impressed. <_<

I have to say our crisis management left a lot to be desire.

I have the feeling, they are 'wait out the storm' mentality. No one dare to make hard but logical decisions.

I think when the PSI hit above 400, they should declared no outdoor (include work) unless needed absolutely. But it was not done, as they probably worry the impact to economy and companies complains. "Let just wait, the psi will drop', so I do not need to make hard decision...". Maybe.

They wanted us to think they are of exceptional quality, this is just their chance to show it, & they blow it, badly. Its not super bad, or bad, to be honest, but nothing suggest they are worth their paycheck, in my view.

Actually no need to be underground....Should tell them " You mess with the best...you die like the rest "

Well, the past few days showed that our big neighbour cannot be messed with and it is us who died like the rest leh [laugh]

I also feel that the readiness and reaction to this haze issue is lacklustre, very disappointed .

The use of haze level over 24 hours comment is also a very big joke. Its like saying it is ok to drive in a Heavy Blizzard, as the amount of snow fall is insignificant over 24 hours that , & visibility is good over 24 hours.

In my view, its perhaps a lame excuse to play with numbers to make the PSI feel lower than actually is, or the unfortunate event that the commentator comments are not very intelligent.

Turbocharged

The use of haze level over 24 hours comment is also a very big joke. Its like saying it is ok to drive in a Heavy Blizzard, as the amount of snow fall is insignificant over 24 hours that , & visibility is good over 24 hours.

In my view, its perhaps a lame excuse to play with numbers to make the PSI feel lower than actually is, or the unfortunate event that the commentator comments are not very intelligent.

The way they handle the data has always been funny.

I can still remember the case where they lump PR and citizen together so as to make the job data looks more acceptable.

Turbocharged

agree. and they should have pre-empted this and taken all the necessary action before they see it coming. like warning the sgp companies involved, giving out the masks, providing additional medical care for respiratory cases, a more accurate and by the hour psi monitoring, public warning and whataver. it is normal to expect an efficient governing body to have made all possible preparations to this recurring situation. but sadly i see there is little. i hope this is a wake up call to those at the helm to do more work for the people.

Turbocharged

agree. and they should have pre-empted this and taken all the necessary action before they see it coming. like warning the sgp companies involved, giving out the masks, providing additional medical care for respiratory cases, a more accurate and by the hour psi monitoring, public warning and whataver. it is normal to expect an efficient governing body to have made all possible preparations to this recurring situation. but sadly i see there is little. i hope this is a wake up call to those at the helm to do more work for the people.

Haze has been around every year since 1997. For the past 15 years, experience has not been learnt and precautionary actions have not been implemented.

I hope from next year onward, more solid directives could be in place.

↡ Advertisement