Are you blackmailing us, Agung?

The_Bear

wah.. got USD version... do they sell in rupiah?

maybe radx got lobang

In Indo ty dun wan rupiah. Ty only accept USD.

Even the top leaders take undertable wil say I only take USD. Ty dun hv confidence in their own currency even.

When ty need to run away....USD can use in any country. Ty try to pay in rupiah....pple ask if it is Monopoly money. :D

↡ Advertisement

In Indo ty dun wan rupiah. Ty only accept USD.

Even the top leaders take undertable wil say I only take USD. Ty dun hv confidence in their own currency even.

When ty need to run away....USD can use in any country. Ty try to pay in rupiah....pple ask if it is Monopoly money. :D

More like will be compared to hell notes ...

We sud get china to back us n do e toking.

We too straight. No experience to handle them.

Get a more corrupted country to handle them.

hahahahaha........以暴制暴, 以毒攻毒......hahahahaha

More like will be compared to hell notes ...

The real reason is those who collect millions/billions in rupiah cannot put money in bank. Many have a room in their house which is filled with money from floor to celing. All stacked up waiting to b "washed".

From time to time the govt wil devalue the currency to hit these pple hard. [smallcry]

Sometimes the govt wil change the currency n the old notes wil b worthless. [bigcry][bigcry]

Turbocharged

Who say cannot? IN the worst case scenario for our survival we can wage a war. This little red dot will only need 24 hrs for its airforce to cripple Indonesia militarily. 90% of their military equipment is out of order due to corruption. Long term as long as corruption is prevalent which will always be in Indonesia, they will never be strong enough militarily to take revenge.

Please cool down.

Do not respond violence with violence, it will never end.

Do not be proud and overestimate ourselves, remember, we are just a small island.

They just need to gather the people around their shore line and urinate together, and our island will be drowned. No advanced weapons needed.

So please do not antagonize them.

Live and let live.

Why wud the cat say eating fish is wrong. He has the most to lose. :ph34r:

When others hear this and all start rejecting the fish, the cat will quietly eat the rejected fish?! :D

Turbocharged

i wonder what pm lee wrote in the letter to their pres... got mention 'aid' or not? [sly]

If the haze disappear tomorrow, then u know the Bamg Bamg read.... If it get worst or nothing happen, the the letter is use to start another fire... [rolleyes][laugh]

Turbocharged

Please cool down.

Do not respond violence with violence, it will never end.

Do not be proud and overestimate ourselves, remember, we are just a small island.

They just need to gather the people around their shore line and urinate together, and our island will be drowned. No advanced weapons needed.

So please do not antagonize them.

Live and let live.

Yap, cool it lar..... War not going to solve anything.... Everyone is a loser during a war..... Even if we have the size and weapon like US of A..... We wont wanna people to lost their life? The fella is someone son, father, brother.....

Listen to this song, cannot remember the name..... Where has all the flower gone, long time passing.....

Losing love one.... Children no father, wife no husband.... So what if we win the war..... [shakehead]

Solve it diplomatically......

But since its Friday..... I say Nuke the murther farker..... [:p][laugh]

You & Karoon are good.

Both of you work for the govt one har ? [laugh]

Of course ty already getting kopi lui fm those plantation owners.

But this guy very enterprising. He try to get more fm sg then he can try to squeeze even more fm plantations.

End up he e big winner. Indon is one of e most corrupted countries in e world after all.

Ty hv developed corruption to a fine art. Even university got PhD on kopi lui.

When others hear this and all start rejecting the fish, the cat will quietly eat the rejected fish?! :D

Indon cat very tricky,

It say white but mean black. Say round but mean square. Say long but mean short.

U deal wh them then u know. Always playing tricks. :ph34r:

i wonder what pm lee wrote in the letter to their pres... got mention 'aid' or not? [sly]

Maybe got. But he ask Pres to go drink lemonAID n discuss further.

Bambang not so bad. But his ministers all very greedy. [lipsrsealed]

You & Karoon are good.

Both of you work for the govt one har ? [laugh]

Actually long time back I used to deal wh the Indons quite al lot.

I had pleanty of time to learn their style n tactics. And if ty ask u to bring them shopping.....never go.

End up u pay fr all their expensive gifts. [bigcry]

hahaha......lets recall.

From mon - thurs, the haze only got worst by the day.

Bcos Mr. Pacman is having a field day chomping the little yellow dots.

Suddenly UP THERE willing, the haze suddenly improve after noon yesterday.

Coincidently occuring with the visits of.......... [lipsrsealed]

Suddenly 2 birds are in the sky. MAGIC!!! [laugh]

Actually long time back I used to deal wh the Indons quite al lot.

I had pleanty of time to learn their style n tactics. And if ty ask u to bring them shopping.....never go.

End up u pay fr all their expensive gifts. [bigcry]

These forest fires are not "natural" happenings for sure, and it's about time that sg and my brings this matter to international court to get the indo to pay for their irresponsible behavior. Such "natural" fires are unheard of twenty years before, until the start of commercial activities under the governance of the indo authorities.

The indo should be made to pay for the economic losses and health cost suffered by sg and my during these annual events. What aid? what kopi lui? Fxxk them!

Turbocharged

Yap, cool it lar..... War not going to solve anything.... Everyone is a loser during a war..... Even if we have the size and weapon like US of A..... We wont wanna people to lost their life? The fella is someone son, father, brother.....

Listen to this song, cannot remember the name..... Where has all the flower gone, long time passing.....

Losing love one.... Children no father, wife no husband.... So what if we win the war..... [shakehead]

Solve it diplomatically......

But since its Friday..... I say Nuke the murther farker..... [:p][laugh]

Very bad.

But i like your last sentence.

hahaha......lets recall.

From mon - thurs, the haze only got worst by the day.

Bcos Mr. Pacman is having a field day chomping the little yellow dots.

Suddenly UP THERE willing, the haze suddenly improve after noon yesterday.

Coincidently occuring with the visits of.......... [lipsrsealed]

Suddenly 2 birds are in the sky. MAGIC!!! [laugh]

Yes there got plenty of magic. Even repair car got magic mechanic.

What is impossible all of a sudden can b done.

But u know what ty say. Wh e right motivation anything can happen. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement