Are you blackmailing us, Agung?

The_Bear

(edited)

because up north their govt is as bad as those down south... what to do...

to be fair to malaysia, they encountered such situation more frequently than Singapore because their land is much "longer"

when malaysia is encountering equally bad environment few years back, what did singapore do? mind our own business lor

so when the reverse is, malaysia will c singapore lor...

where is the spirit of co-operation ASEAN is fostering all these while? Every country does not advance the interests of ASEAN at the grouping level. We have countries like bad neighbours like Philippines, Indonesia in this grouping....

So far, i heard ASEAN meet and meet, are there any significant achievements so far?

it does not make any different being a member of ASEAN....

Edited by Turret
↡ Advertisement

Who say cannot? IN the worst case scenario for our survival we can wage a war. This little red dot will only need 24 hrs for its airforce to cripple Indonesia militarily. 90% of their military equipment is out of order due to corruption. Long term as long as corruption is prevalent which will always be in Indonesia, they will never be strong enough militarily to take revenge.

I hope we can be that strong to be a real deterrent force as what you mention la....

At the end of the day, even every single of our solider is a RAMBO also cannot eliminate Indonesia la... their country is far too big and population far too large... I do not think we have sufficient ammunition to cripple the Indonesia militarily...

For Indonesia army, they will shoot howitzer shell or turret from their battle ship hit Jurong Island... and if they measure the wind directions well again, all Singaporeans (at least also include Johor) will suffocate to death from the poison chemical gas...

So far, we do not have that kind of defence against such shell and coverage against such weapons...

Jurong Island has become a serious source of weakness in the defence of Singapore although we have attracted huge investments in petrochemical industries. IMO, i have never liked the idea of having such a hub in my country. Just see what happens at Texas fertilizer plant fire this year....

I could say we have more to lose if we wage a war...

well done, we have another young chap computer hero [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

At least he believes and has faith in it. Some don't even have balls to admit or say. [laugh]

What battleship? [laugh] By air or by sea, indo cannot touch us. Stop thinking like them lah, their numbers means nothing without the weaponry in today warfare context.

Turbocharged

Saw the news..... why bolehland only July then send delegationt o Indon to talk about the haze??? now jun holiday, all overseas not free to go??? [rolleyes][laugh]

to be fair to malaysia, they encountered such situation more frequently than Singapore because their land is much "longer"

when malaysia is encountering equally bad environment few years back, what did singapore do? mind our own business lor

so when the reverse is, malaysia will c singapore lor...

where is the spirit of co-operation ASEAN is fostering all these while? Every country does not advance the interests of ASEAN at the grouping level. We have countries like bad neighbours like Philippines, Indonesia in this grouping....

So far, i heard ASEAN meet and meet, are there any significant achievements so far?

it does not make any different being a member of ASEAN....

I think there's a reason why Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and maybe even Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia hate us to the core

It can be seen from the ground as well, comments like singapork deserve it they are too arrogant, singapork die, kill all singapork etc

What's wrong with us that had caused so much hate from them, I really don't know

Another thing is when they curse us they also dream to work here

Turbocharged

Saw in the news only 165 firefighters deployed to fight the blaze in Indo..that's not even one company/batallion..come on lah..even if it is for show also send more men lah..

Indon may have won this round but..their cockiness is only for a few weeks of gloating over us...in return they will get a lifetime of enemies and indifference from us....

I think there's a reason why Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and maybe even Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia hate us to the core

It can be seen from the ground as well, comments like singapork deserve it they are too arrogant, singapork die, kill all singapork etc

What's wrong with us that had caused so much hate from them, I really don't know

this is call green eye symptoms.

just like a lazy man whom seen his neighbour who is more hardworking,earned more and have better lifestyle.

they get unhappy and justify themselves as robbinghood.

this is call green eye symptoms.

just like a lazy man whom seen his neighbour who is more hardworking,earned more and have better lifestyle.

they get unhappy and justify themselves as robbinghood.

Today quite clear every where.

Let's thank agung.

Thank his mercy for giving us clean air.

I hope we can be that strong to be a real deterrent force as what you mention la....

At the end of the day, even every single of our solider is a RAMBO also cannot eliminate Indonesia la... their country is far too big and population far too large... I do not think we have sufficient ammunition to cripple the Indonesia militarily...

For Indonesia army, they will shoot howitzer shell or turret from their battle ship hit Jurong Island... and if they measure the wind directions well again, all Singaporeans (at least also include Johor) will suffocate to death from the poison chemical gas...

So far, we do not have that kind of defence against such shell and coverage against such weapons...

Jurong Island has become a serious source of weakness in the defence of Singapore although we have attracted huge investments in petrochemical industries. IMO, i have never liked the idea of having such a hub in my country. Just see what happens at Texas fertilizer plant fire this year....

I could say we have more to lose if we wage a war...

The oil refineries on j island are very tempting n easy targets, how to defend them!?!? :blink:

Although the countries which invested billions in these facilities have world class military power, it's too far from their bases to rush in the protect them.... Kinda sitting ducks?! [:(]

Let's thank agung.

Those who held back their farts last few days in order not to make the air quality worst, now can let go freely??! :D

The green eyed monster in them all lor ... and I don't mean the Hulk

Saw in the news only 165 firefighters deployed to fight the blaze in Indo..that's not even one company/batallion..come on lah..even if it is for show also send more men lah..

Indon may have won this round but..their cockiness is only for a few weeks of gloating over us...in return they will get a lifetime of enemies and indifference from us....

Oh yeah .... I am wishing for a repeat of Aceh and am evilly plotting to refresh everyone's memory then about how Indonesia dares to liken the Haze and something that's natural .... A Tsunami is much more natural, so expect should not expect ANYONE to feel indifferent when it does happen

Turbocharged

they also banned sand export to us if anyone remembers... next time they got disaster pls send them hell $$ to burn instead

Turbocharged

Let's thank agung.

agung no more already lah

Turbocharged

This episode shows that Singapore must always maintain economically and militarily strong, else we will be bullied by bigger and weaker countries.

↡ Advertisement