Are you blackmailing us, Agung?

The_Bear

In case of blockage at the land connection, SAF general's can send in engineer units to provide mobile or floating bridge?! And we may have just enuf Chinooks to air lift those on the island?!.... may take a while though

When are they start building 2nd island link to mainland? [:(]

well, the army has the capability to do what they all these?

However, has JTC ever set up certain evacuation points over the island and have they ever communicate these to those companies on the island evacuation plans?

Jurong Island is a huge island from head to tail about 20+ KM on the main road.

↡ Advertisement

I believe they also take into consideration of terrorist attack when building the entry/exit point.

well, the army has the capability to do what they all these?

However, has JTC ever set up certain evacuation points over the island and have they ever communicate these to those companies on the island evacuation plans?

Jurong Island is a huge island from head to tail about 20+ KM on the main road.

(edited)

The leopards are just decoys....we have Abrams a long time ago....That will really frighten those goondoos...

You from Armour har? Some information must remain underground :ph34r:

Edited by Toothiewabbit

We talk until cow come home but none of our minister dare to talk back.

SG is small but doesn't mean can be bully/disrespect.

MIW good in tekan own people but ball-ess against others

if anyone thinks we have no advantage against less developed parties,then the past hardships we gone through to come to present state are in vain.

which i think is not the case.

and should remain so if we continue to work hard.

I believe they also take into consideration of terrorist attack when building the entry/exit point.

Looking at the counter-terrorist measures they have implemented at the checkpoints, they have considered thoroughly...

Evacuation plans to the island - for sure NO. Otherwise, every single occupants(from management to worker on the island would have been briefed regarding the evacuation plan for the entire island. As far as i concerned, i hear and see none of this.

Finally a sensible comment. What leopard and abrams??? They are very effective in steam-rolling sinkies.

Turbocharged

Wat can they do? Start a war? Whole region collapse? Trade embargo? So much of our economy is dependent on them.

Basically a bunch of 3rd world farmers took down Singapore n there was nothing we can do it abt it...

I worry our CTE, PIE, BKE jams will slow down the convoys of our Leopards etc, unless these tanks sit aeroplanes to land in enemy land to fight them?

We are surrounded by water, so the Landing ship tank will be the best option.

And thanks to JTC, the workers working on Jurong Island are also vulnerable to such attacks or large scale industrial accidents. So far, there is only 1 main road plying between Jurong Island and main island.

JTC does not seem to have any sense of urgency to build any alternative road to evacuate the occupants on the islands although rumor that there was a planned route between the island and Tuas has been circulating for many years but nothing has materialized over the last 10 years even considering that the island is more than 50% occupied by petrol chemical companies.

There was already an incident last year where occupants were trapped on the hours for hours due to a major accident on the main road last year. how longer do JTC want to wait?

I guess the only way to escape from the burning island is to jump into the sea and swim back to singapore ba...

Now you know why some countries don't want to sell us sand, bcos we start building and expanding

Turbocharged

Best way to to combat future haze is to send more diplomats to create strong 关系 with them. Money alone isnt d solution.

Turbocharged

Agung now placed on compulsory leave by Bambang.

Think the Agung go home kena f by the mother

Aiyo Agung Agung..... not saleh call you Agung.... you really sibei Gung..... people gibe you $$$ you still hiam not enough..... CB i know give birth to a pig also dont gibe birth to you.... [laugh][rolleyes]

Think the Agung go home kena f by the mother

Aiyo Agung Agung..... not saleh call you Agung.... you really sibei Gung..... people gibe you $$$ you still hiam not enough..... CB i know give birth to a pig also dont gibe birth to you.... [laugh][rolleyes]

[laugh][laugh]

Very soon he claim he become senile like what Suharto did when he knew he got no way out. [blush]

Free market plus oiling will make things move smoothly like sliding on baby's backside?! [thumbsup]

When I used to deal wh them, a bit of corruption was good. Even the impossible become possible. [laugh]

I worry our CTE, PIE, BKE jams will slow down the convoys of our Leopards etc, unless these tanks sit aeroplanes to land in enemy land to fight them?

I worried if we hv too many Leopards we wil sink into the sea. :huh:[sweatdrop]

Wat can they do? Start a war? Whole region collapse? Trade embargo? So much of our economy is dependent on them.

Basically a bunch of 3rd world farmers took down Singapore n there was nothing we can do it abt it...

I tot our country so strong n powerful?

Now it seems even a bunch of third world farmers can take us on .................and win. :huh:[sweatdrop][sweatdrop]