Hypothetical question, what if? You quarrel with wife/gf and

Ev0lutionz

You accidentally pump diesel in your car? Too distracted etc. Read online that our diesel pumps in our gas stations are significantly larger and wouldnt fit into our fuel tank nozzle? Just curious. Also if pump in, just have to drain the diesel out and fill gasoline in and everything would be fine liao?

↡ Advertisement

dangerous as it will harm your engine depending on how much you pumped in. draining won't solve your problem as the diesel would've already been causing harm to your engine.

Turbocharged

You accidentally pump diesel in your car? Too distracted etc. Read online that our diesel pumps in our gas stations are significantly larger and wouldnt fit into our fuel tank nozzle? Just curious. Also if pump in, just have to drain the diesel out and fill gasoline in and everything would be fine liao?

what does quarrel with wife or gf got to do with pump wrong fuel?

u mean only when quarrel with wife or gf then u have the possibility of pumping wrong fuel? [dizzy]

As long dun start ur engine and ask for tow... Get ws to clear up ur tank and u r gd to go...

Btw, who told u diesel nozzle can't fit into car ? Try it out and u will noe...

u mean only when quarrel with wife or gf then u have the possibility of pumping wrong fuel? [dizzy]

I think if I'm quarreling with wifey or GF while pumping, think no mood to pump finish liao... [laugh]:ph34r: Pump Pump Pump , no mood to cum out... hahaha... not diesel la... [laugh] sunday afternoon relaz a bit k?

It's better excuse than admitting to doing a stupid thing [laugh]

Turbocharged

I think if I'm quarreling with wifey or GF while pumping, think no mood to pump finish liao... [laugh]:ph34r: Pump Pump Pump , no mood to cum out... hahaha... not diesel la... [laugh] sunday afternoon relaz a bit k?

no no, when quarrel while pumping, u will pump harder [sly][laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

It's better excuse than admitting to doing a stupid thing [laugh]

mm... like tat TS kena picha lobang leow.

in MCF many TS like to say his fren or her fren blah blah blah.. so this is new favor ah? [laugh] [laugh]

no no, when quarrel while pumping, u will pump harder [sly][laugh] [laugh]

Haha.. you sadist.. Ya, some girls like it harder too when u get hot... hahaha... [laugh]

nowadays the pump attendant will attend to you. at least one Shell station refuse to let you pump it yourself - only their attendant can pump for you.

quarrel with wife/gf can do a lot of damage, pump wrong petrol is no big deal, light up a lighter at petrol station is [sweatdrop]

Supercharged

Diesel nozzle are black in colour. This is the standard colour I saw in almost all petrol stations.

Diesel nozzle are of same sized as the petrol nozzle, as I can see. So the only way to differentiate between them is the colour.

I ever heard people say need to drain out the diesel, then wash the tank and it'll be OK. During the process, the engine must not be started.

anything can happen...what if the workshop mechanic also had a bad day and took the wrong oil and fill up ur engine oil with gear box oil?

↡ Advertisement