Affordable driving pleasure

I was just wondering.

What are the cars available in singapore, new or used, that are affordable driver's cars.

I know some will say a used BMW or used Lotus or used Porsche.

But there exists a large group of people who cannot be seen driving such flashy cars, even if they can afford it outright. Public image or taxation issues prevent them from being seen in such cars.

So what are the humble, but no less pleasurable, alternative?

I will start off with:

- Toyota Mark X
- Suzuki Swift
- Mitsubishi Evo
- VW Golf GTI

Any more?

↡ Advertisement

Wasay bro, there ain't no 300 taels here ha.

Entry conti should be fine. But even now jap cars cost as much, if not more than conti, be it new or used.

Clear roads & less aggressive drivers make better driving experience than any car can provide in our context, for now. IMO.

Turbocharged

I was just wondering.

What are the cars available in singapore, new or used, that are affordable driver's cars.

But there exists a large group of people who cannot be seen driving such flashy cars, even if they can afford it outright. Public image or taxation issues prevent them from being seen in such cars.

I will start off with:

- Toyota Mark X

- Suzuki Swift

- Mitsubishi Evo

- VW Golf GTI

Any more?

Alfa lah

Turbocharged

I was just wondering.

I will start off with:

- Toyota Mark X

- Suzuki Swift

- Mitsubishi Evo

- VW Golf GTI

Any more?

skodas

Turbocharged
(edited)

Sometimes i wonder how to drive in order to derive pleasure from driving. is it driving fast and take on corners at high speed ? and over-take cars and accelerate like racing ? or just driving a nice car slowly means pleasurable. vast majority of people if you give them a sports car with exceptional handling and power they also drive like a snail. where is the pleasure derived from then ?

Edited by Ingenius

Turbocharged

Sometimes i wonder how to drive in order to derive pleasure from driving. is it driving fast and take on corners at high speed ? and over-take cars and accelerate like racing ? or just driving a nice car slowly means pleasurable. vast majority of people if you give them a sports car with exceptional handling and power they also drive like a snail. where is the pleasure derived from then ?

no no, the pleasure is only derived when u are playing with a chio bu in the car [laugh] [laugh]

I was just wondering.

I will start off with:

- Toyota Mark X

- Suzuki Swift

- Mitsubishi Evo

- VW Golf GTI

Any more?

05-07 STI dep so low lol

I'm puzzled by this statement. [hur]

In any case, I would go for a hot hatch. Swift Sport will do.

Turbocharged

I would die a happy man.

stunts in the movie should not be attempted by amateurs [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

*LIKE*

But is Alfa considered flashy anot?

i feel its ok. anyway people tend to jio typeR or wrx instead of alfa. somehow alfa not really classify as beng chia

↡ Advertisement