Bridgestone Turanza T001

Mazdacar

Hi. Anyone using the above tyre? Is it good for wet and dry grip? I tried searching but can't find any review.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Hi. Anyone using the above tyre? Is it good for wet and dry grip? I tried searching but can't find any review.

This model came standard on the Mazda 6,2.5,19''...well quite noisy,grip wise not bad...

Supercharged

I'm using this currently. Was on Goodyear efficientgrip previously until it developed crack. In comparison, T001 is quieter then EfficientGrip. Both dry and wet grip are about the same as my EfficientGrip.

T001 is parallel import...some shops selling liao. Review is it is slightly better than ER300 (its replaced the ER300).

CPC5 is a better tyre. Both PI, both similarly priced.

just check out their Eu label. google T001 eu label or CPC5 eu label

I'm using this currently. Was on Goodyear efficientgrip previously until it developed crack. In comparison, T001 is quieter then EfficientGrip. Both dry and wet grip are about the same as my EfficientGrip.

I saw a previous thread on Goodyear tires cracking. Mine, Michelin energy saver crack too. 3 of them. Was surface crack and ws told me good to go. But after one week, it grew deeper. What size and how much did you get it? I was quote 135 for 205 55 16.

T001 is parallel import...some shops selling liao. Review is it is slightly better than ER300 (its replaced the ER300).

CPC5 is a better tyre. Both PI, both similarly priced.

just check out their Eu label. google T001 eu label or CPC5 eu label

I saw cpc5 selling ard 20 bucks more than t001. You got lobang on which shop to get cpc5 at cheaper price?

But i think tyre shop still not yet bring in this model.

Actually quite a few shops brought in alrdy. Their pricing are on the same range.

Supercharged

I saw a previous thread on Goodyear tires cracking. Mine, Michelin energy saver crack too. 3 of them. Was surface crack and ws told me good to go. But after one week, it grew deeper. What size and how much did you get it? I was quote 135 for 205 55 16.

i'm on 195/55/r15 and i traded in my previous cracked efficientgrip for this. So the price i paid wouldnt be market rate.

but think it should be around $120/pc for my profile.

i'm on 195/55/r15 and i traded in my previous cracked efficientgrip for this. So the price i paid wouldnt be market rate.

but think it should be around $120/pc for my profile.

Can share or pm me the shop name? Thanks!

(edited)

I saw cpc5 selling ard 20 bucks more than t001. You got lobang on which shop to get cpc5 at cheaper price?

changed mine 8 months ago tru tyrepac...just checked same price leh....., maye T001 outside s cheaper liao. My final 2 choice was down to cpc5 and t001 (XM2 is way too ex). BTW ine is 15 inch. for 16 inch its a no brainer, PS3

Edited by Ungtiong

I just check. Same price for cpc5 and t001. But both are 2012 mid year tires. Sian. Is it advisable to use one year stored tires?

I just check. Same price for cpc5 and t001. But both are 2012 mid year tires. Sian. Is it advisable to use one year stored tires?

absolutely safe to be used, even if it's 24months also no problem

I have used Michelin Primacy LC and HP prior to Bridgestone T001. I got to say the noise level is the lowest for T001, price is cheaper than Michelin too. I am on 205/55 R16. Recommended this T001 to a friend whose ride is on 215/45 R17, but the noise level doesn't seem to reduce for his size.

Overall grip is good, regardless wet or dry. But it seems Bridgestone T001 has softer compound as it wears quite easily compare to the previous two brands. One thing I noted when driving over a pool of water, though there is no aquaplaning occur, the water spray will sprayed onto the driver's side windscreen and hamper visibility. This is something I don't encounter with Michelin HP.

↡ Advertisement