Hong Kong : hotel recommmendation

Rexxxer

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys, need to get feedback from here.
any recommendation on Hongkong hotel in Tsim sha shui or Mongkok.
Budget around 150-180 sing.

I saw this hotel Imperial and Xi hotel. if it fine?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

try prudential hotel.. cant remember how much but good location very near jordan station.

• Praise 1

i stay imperial hotel last year... not bad opposite tst mtr... outside hotel is where the police park their car and start their patrol so is safe...

they gave me the corner room, very spacious.... normal room is like HDB room size...

only grouse, the ladies in the next 3 rooms keep banging their door... suspect they are chickens.... had to ask them to stop banging the doors a few times...

i stay imperial hotel last year... not bad opposite tst mtr... outside hotel is where the police park their car and start their patrol so is safe...

they gave me the corner room, very spacious.... normal room is like HDB room size...

only grouse, the ladies in the next 3 rooms keep banging their door... suspect they are chickens.... had to ask them to stop banging the doors a few times...

Bang door or bang something else? [laugh]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

try prudential hotel.. cant remember how much but good location very near jordan station.

yes, did consider prudential but not sure about Jordan area.

Neutral Newbie

curious why imperial price is cheap. as location is damn good. may be they are 3star.

What do you guys think of staying TST. Is there a lot of night shopping or food like Mongkok

curious why imperial price is cheap. as location is damn good. may be they are 3star.

What do you guys think of staying TST. Is there a lot of night shopping or food like Mongkok

cheap meh? how much?

i book that time about $200 i think.... opposite got food..... 10-15mins to avenue of stars.

opposite is MTR located below shopping centre.. got Sasa beside hotel, got 1 small mama shop at the small lane beside that you can buy refreshments

20-25mins walk to ferry terminal if you going macau....

i will continue stay there when i go hk again

Neutral Newbie

cheap meh? how much?

i book that time about $200 i think.... opposite got food..... 10-15mins to avenue of stars.

opposite is MTR located below shopping centre.. got Sasa beside hotel, got 1 small mama shop at the small lane beside that you can buy refreshments

20-25mins walk to ferry terminal if you going macau....

i will continue stay there when i go hk again

yes, 2weeks ago 150 SGD now 176 SGD. as nearer to date

Panorama Hotel, I think Tsim Tsa Chui East, is nice. There is even a laundry shop just opposite the hotel. Second last day washed all my family of 4 laundry there for less than 10 SGD.

• Praise 1

it's not near....it's right freaking on top! hahaha

• Praise 1

forget about imperial. it's terrible. stayed there once because booked too late and cannot get any other hotels. but the accessibility is good though.

I prefer mongkok area. Langham. should be within budget.

(edited)

I highly recommend the YWCA at Mongkok

about 10 min away from MTR.

There is nothing I like more than sleeping

in a building full of young christian women.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

yes, did consider prudential but not sure about Jordan area.

jordan n tst is a straight line.. all within walking distance

If u dont mind one station up, Prince Edward MTR, I recommend Metropark Mongkok Hotel. Its at the start of Nathan Road. Downstairs got nice noodle shop at one side exit and dim sum shop at another side exit.

Walk a bit north of Portland Street, abt 2mins, got Michelin star dim sum restaurant.

post-2654-1372307032_thumb.jpg

Kowloon hotel not bad but room small. My last stay is in sheraton tst, very good hotel with good buffet but i think for deluxe price is around 300+. Holiday inn also good

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1