Maybe prosecuted in court

Sw20

Guys,

Be careful when u speed. I got a speeding summon 1-20km/hr $130 4 points at Napier road. The another letter came saying that I maybe persecuted in court.

This makes no sense, if I really wanted to speed... I would go way faster than that.

Also how can the law summon me and doesn't tell me the speed I am going at?

↡ Advertisement

Guys,

Be careful when u speed. I got a speeding summon 1-20km/hr $130 4 points at Napier road. The another letter came saying that I maybe persecuted in court.

This makes no sense, if I really wanted to speed... I would go way faster than that.

How fast were u doing?

The speed limit is 70km/hr and if really 20km/h over limit also not that serious to go court. Unless some CD car complain u.

Guys,

I got two 20 to 30 km/h tickets worth 6 points each. No oe sue me.

Guys,

It normal they tell u may go court...20km is small matter...pay fine and OK liao... I kana 6 points for speed also pay fine only

It normal they tell u may go court...20km is small matter...pay fine and OK liao... I kana 6 points for speed also pay fine only

Thanks dude

Turbocharged

Don't pay the summon lor, then get invitation to go court [:p]

You never hear..... Can owe ah long $$$$..... But never never ever owe govt $$$.... [knife]

Owe ah long can call mata catch, owe gov $$$... Call mata and kena arrested.... [knife]

Anyway ts no worry lar, just pay .... They wont bring u to court for a $130 summon?

Guys,

Long ago I kenna speed gun along Gambas. Speed limit 60kmh n I doing abt 120kmh.

Ty sent letter asking fr drivers particulars. Said travelling in excess of 90kmh only. I admit I speed but had reasons. End up I got warning only. Hang ah. [laugh][thumbsup]

Long ago I kenna speed gun along Gambas. Speed limit 60kmh n I doing abt 120kmh.

Ty sent letter asking fr drivers particulars. Said travelling in excess of 90kmh only. I admit I speed but had reasons. End up I got warning only. Hang ah. [laugh][thumbsup]

Lao sai? [laugh]

(edited)

Lao sai? [laugh]

Ya when I recv the letter I prepared to lose my Licence already.

Planning how to take bus n MRT. Hahaha.

Then when he reply say gibe chance I so happy. Hahaha. If can I wud hv sent him a big hamper but I know cannot do that. [sly]

Oh n yes. U r correct. I said I about to lao sai. [laugh]

Edited by Pisces69

I thought that static speed cam has been there forever. Even got one time ppl got very pissed and vandalized the cam. Obviously, a lot of ppl are still unaware of its presense. Just pay the fine and move on. If you still required to go court there's nothing you can do about it.

I thought that static speed cam has been there forever. Even got one time ppl got very pissed and vandalized the cam. Obviously, a lot of ppl are still unaware of its presense. Just pay the fine and move on. If you still required to go court there's nothing you can do about it.

That stretch is technically Holland Road, once you pass the Cluny Road junction. If he was caught on Napier Road then it was the stretch between Tanglin Mall and US Embassy. Maybe they set up a cop on top.

dun dua kang lo..wad reason?

↡ Advertisement