Freak Car Accident

2BDriver

(edited)

Happened this morning 6:30am. NSHW at 399km. fatal traffic accident,  huge signage board knocked down by truck and crush onto a opposite direction passing by Mercedes Benz killing 64 years old driver and 2 passengers on board. 

RIP   :a-rip:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=330064347432028&id=150299248741873

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 13

Happened this morning 6:30am. NSHW at 399km. fatal traffic accident,  huge signage board knocked down by truck and crush onto a opposite direction passing by Mercedes Benz killing 64 years old driver and 2 passengers on board. 

I thought I saw this incident posted somewhere in MCF many months ago.......

I thought I saw this incident posted somewhere in MCF many months ago.......

I also recalled that similar accident but the deceased are Chinese, this recent accident deceased are Malay family of three. 

• Praise 7

I also recalled that similar accident but the deceased are Chinese, this recent accident deceased are Malay family of three. 

omg, so unfortunate that this incident was repeated. 

RIP to the victims.

The show "Final Destination" kept flashing up into my mind [:/]

• Praise 1

omg, so unfortunate that this incident was repeated. 

RIP to the victims.

I'd spent much time to search for the former old similar signboard crushed an Mercedes Benz traffic accident but couldn't find it anywhere... 

The show "Final Destination" kept flashing up into my mind [:/]

In Chinese version is known as 天灾人祸 aka unpredictable nature disaster and death. 

• Praise 10

I'd spent much time to search for the former old similar signboard crushed an Mercedes Benz traffic accident but couldn't find it anywhere... 

In Chinese version is known as 天灾人祸 aka unpredictable nature disaster and death. 

After some checking online, found 1 ST report on 10Oct2015......http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/three-crushed-to-death-in-freak-accident-along-malaysias-north-south-expressway

• Praise 1

I only see this

The Straits Times

"We hope you have enjoy the 15 Free articles this month"

Not sure why, I can see news when clicked on the link provided in my post.

Try google with these keywords "malaysia, highway, accident, signboard, merc", and you can see the news.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I only see this

The Straits Times

"We hope you have enjoy the 15 Free articles this month"

Three crushed to death in freak accident along Malaysia's North-South Expressway
1 of 2
dummy.gif
PUBLISHED
OCT 10, 2015, 4:56 PM SGT

KUALA KUBU BARU (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Three people were crushed to death in the Malaysian state of Selangor when an overhead sign along the North South Expressway fell on the Mercedes Benz they were travelling in.

Hulu Selangor district police chief Supt R. Supramaniam said a trailer headed towards Ipoh had crashed into the rear of another lorry along KM399 of the highway at around 6.35am on Saturday (Oct 10).

"The force of the impact then sent the trailer hurtling into a metal signage. The collision caused a chain reaction which led to the signage crashing onto a Mercedes Benz car which was travelling in the opposite direction," he said.

The accident, he said, had caused the roof of the Mercedes car to be torn off.

The driver and two passengers in the car died at the scene.

The victims have been identified as retired Pusat Penyelidikan Galian Ipoh director-general Dzulkarnain Kamaruzzaman, 64, Jamnah Ibrahim, 56, and their daughter Nor Juliana Dzulkarnain, 17.

Supt Supramaniam said the bodies had been sent to Selangor's Kuala Kubu Baru Hospital for a post mortem.

He said the driver of the trailer would be detained pending a urine test.

Malaysian police have appealed for witnesses of the Saturday morning accident to come forward.

↡ Advertisement