Freak Car Accident

2BDriver

distracted accident at hdb carpark

this grab car reversed and the winsdscreen got smashed by the top railing.

he said he was feeling his urine going to burst out ( driver not young )

forgot he was still on reverse gear.

feeling very down as he has no car and he has to pay for the repairs. ( is his fears correct @nzy )

pic sent by my friend of car being towed away not clear as shot from a distance.

5uOnJPg.jpg

↡ Advertisement

distracted accident at hdb carpark

this grab car reversed and the winsdscreen got smashed by the top railing.

he said he was feeling his urine going to burst out ( driver not young )

forgot he was still on reverse gear.

feeling very down as he has no car and he has to pay for the repairs. ( is his fears correct @nzy )

pic sent by my friend of car being towed away not clear as shot from a distance.

5uOnJPg.jpg

He has HDB to thank, while he contributes to the vibrancy of our economy! Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

scary   [sweatdrop]

Three dead in Bologna highway gas tanker explosion
By Valentina Di Donato, Gianluca Mezzofiore and James Masters, CNN
Updated 2036 GMT (0436 HKT) August 6, 2018

(CNN)At least three people died and 67 were injured after a tanker truck exploded on a highway in Bologna, Italy, a spokesman for Italian state police told CNN.

Marco Granna, a spokesman for the local health agency in Bologna, told CNN that 55 people were taken to the hospital for treatment of first-, second- and third-degree burns.

At least two of the injured are police officers, the Italian highway patrol told CNN.

180806161502-03-bologna-tanker-explosion

Footage of the incident showed an enormous fireball and plumes of thick, black smoke in the sky .
The explosion ripped through the pavement, leaving huge holes in the road surface.

180806151705-02-bologna-tanker-explosion

According to police, the incident took place at Bologna Casalecchio and the junction with the A14 route from Bologna to Taranto.

Police have warned the public not to go near the area of the explosion.

but no Hyundai leh  ^_^

Maybe taxi lao ownself mod ownself with Hyundai part.  :gangs:

Anyway SUA is not limited to Hyundai only, many brand also have similar cases reported.

That road is narrow with high volume of cars going in and out of the hospital. Wonder how it happened?

I have no idea too

The accident is understood to have happened when one of the taxi drivers attempted to drop off a passenger at the hospital. Instead of stepping on the brake pedal, the driver accidentally stepped on the accelerator.

Seems like SMRT taxi SUA. Crashed into the transcab taxi. The passengers of the trabscab taxi were a father and son pair from Indonesia. The father died.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/taxi-driver-taken-to-nuh-after-four-car-accident-outside-gleneagles-hospital-entrance?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#Echobox=1538645211

Edited by Stooky

It's definitely not SUA.

Instead of stepping on the brake pedal, the driver accidentally stepped on the accelerator.

It's driver error.

This has been always the case for taxi drivers. After years and years of driving manual they just can't orientate themselves to drive auto. All these same cases, it doesn't matter which brand or what model, the common denominator is the taxi driver. Blame the car for what?

Edited by Watwheels

5 family members burnt to death in Perak accident along North-South Expressway

perak-accident.jpg

IPOH: A two-vehicle collision on Saturday (Oct 6) involving a trailer and a car along the North-South Expressway (NSE) in the Malaysian state of Perak resulted in five family members being burnt to death.

The tragedy struck around 11.45am after the Menora tunnel when the victims were travelling in the car. Their identities have yet to be ascertained.

State traffic investigation and enforcement department head, superintendent Ahmad Adnan Basri, said the trailer had lost control and veered onto the right lane before squeezing and grazing several other vehicles.

“The car was caught in between the trailer on the left and the concrete barrier on the right before both vehicles caught fire.

He said the victims were unable to escape as they were pinned to their seats due to impact of the collision and all the bodies were sent to the Kuala Kangsar Hospital for further action.

“I heard a woman’s voice crying for help once the fire broke out,” said Nurul Amelia Amran who was travelling from Kuala Kangsar to Ipoh when she spotted the incident at about 11.54am.

“From a distance I saw the trailer swerved onto the right lane and grazed several vehicles before I heard a loud bang, and soon enough I saw the flames.

“As we arrived at the scene, I saw the car was hit by the trailer and the fire was raging,” she told reporters at the Kuala Kangsar Hospital forensic unit.

“We (road users) couldn’t do anything because the fire was raging,” she said.

According to the Star Online, fire and rescue personnel took more than four hours to put out the fire. 

The trailer was transporting iron ore from Johor to Penang, the report added. 

what a painful way to die... burnt alive as they were trapped in the car

Edited by Raubern
↡ Advertisement