Freak Car Accident

2BDriver

Shd have blown himself up

I watched the pinoy got himself exploded and hurt video, injury looks like damn serious and might not able to make it  ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Rem a few years back, one steamboat restaurant use this kinda gas stove and exploded right in front of their customer and one woman was badly burnt.. painful [smallcry]  

anything that is pressuried is always a "time bomb"

but then you can't get away with it, esp when you need the energy that is under pressure.

Turbocharged

This is amusing...I just checked the IC number of someone and it is not like that ...the ic number is 808...but he convert from EP to PR to Citizen...

Got a 7 in the entire number, but his IC number is the same since the PR time...

This is what I know.

If the 3rd digit of the IC Number is :

A) 0 to 5, this person is a Singapore Citizen and born in Singapore

B) 7 or 8, covert from other Nationalities to Singapore Citizen (Aka NEW Citizen)

C) 9, this person was born overseas and both parents are holding Singapore Citizenship

• Praise 1

Not true la. I know a new citizen the 3rd digit is 6.

哗 ! 你们在出 4D 真字 ? 到底买什么号码 ?
  • Praise 1

118!

You don't sabo me,  [rifle]  this number [:/] from monday to friday at 7:30pm channel 8 got come out constantly  :a-bang: 

You don't sabo me,  [rifle]  this number [:/] from monday to friday at 7:30pm channel 8 got come out constantly  :a-bang:

Haha precisely. I just finished watching it. 

Haha precisely. I just finished watching it. 

I go complaint [speechless] to @Maroon5 [sly] you not enough friend  :a-no: 

[shakehead]   bu kou ben yu !  :a-whiteflag: 

Turbocharged

This is a Petrol car (NOT CNG)

===================================

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/car-exploded-bukit-batok-carpark-rental-vehicle-went-missing-says-owner-5608893.html

Car that exploded in Bukit Batok carpark was rental vehicle that went missing, says owner

SINGAPORE - The car which exploded in a multi-storey carpark in Bukit Batok on Wednesday evening (April 26) and injured a man is apparently a rental vehicle that had gone "missing".

Mr Alex Soo, 37, who runs a car rental firm, told The Straits Times that the Nissan Dualis belonged to him, and he had lodged a police report earlier as the vehicle's hirer allegedly failed to pay him the rental fees and return the car.

Mr Soo's company, which is in Ang Mo Kio, loans cars out to drivers so they can drive for private-hire services Uber and Grab.

It is unclear what caused the explosion but the police said that "portable butane gas canisters were found at the scene", and that they are investigating the cause of the blast.

The incident happened at Block 290H, Bukit Batok Street 24, at around 6.28pm on Wednesday and resulted in a 32-year-old man suffering burns on his chest and limbs. He was taken to Singapore General Hospital.

Going by videos and photos taken by eyewitnesses, the Nissan Dualis appeared to be severely damaged in the explosion, with its front right door and rear blown off.

A video put up on Facebook also showed the man crying in pain, with his T-shirt in tatters after the incident.

Besides losing one of the 25 rental cars in his fleet, Mr Soo said the explosion could cause him additional financial problems.

"During the explosion, the debris flew all over and hit some other cars. Other people are claiming the third-party (damages). My insurer has asked to meet me and I may need to pay the excess," Mr Soo told the Straits Times on Thursday (April 27), in a phone interview.

Mr Soo added that the car was a petrol model and did not have a CNG kit in the boot.

if that is the case, he probably get life imprisonment!

Here's how I see the facts.

1. Guy (with a criminal record - confirmed ?) rents a car

2. Guy does not return the car

3. Guy is fiddling with butane gas canisters around the car

Should ring same alarm bells. We should not be complacent and take things for granted anymore.  :a-noway:

Mayb he trying to make bomb?

If this Singaporean Chinese pinoy unable to convince the authority about the car explosion is actually his own suicidal attempt ?

He will be in deep sh1t, could be charge under as terrorist attacks or mass destruction schemer.

I am getting furious more than curious of how the vetting process of our authority to grant citizenship to one who had caught and convicted as a con man...????