Freak Car Accident

2BDriver

if that is the case, he probably get life imprisonment!

Maybe he wanna blow up the car rental company.. Cos they kept calling him~

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Don't think he was making a bomb. 

If he was making one, he probably won't live when it exploded!  [:p]

this one lived.. and is highly successful.. lol 

achmed-the-dead-terrorist-good-morning-i

• Praise 3

Don't think he was making a bomb. 

If he was making one, he probably won't live when it exploded!  [:p]

maybe he's not very good at making bomb

maybe he's not very good at making bomb

give him a break, he couldn't find the necessary ingredient to start with   [:(]  [:(]

You don't sabo me,  [rifle]  this number [:/] from monday to friday at 7:30pm channel 8 got come out constantly  

ok i give you 

lai hoot me... :a-happy:  :a-happy:  :grin:  :grin:

ok i give you

lai hoot me... :a-happy::a-happy::grin::grin:

Three digits is difficult to guess what's coming in the front or the rear.
  • Praise 1

Three digits is difficult to guess what's coming in the front or the rear.

you want rear....@staff69 gib

Supercharged

Think he tried to boomzz himself to death.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/twist-bukit-batok-car-explosion-man-injured-believed-be-convicted-online-scammer

The man who was injured in the car explosion at 290H Bukit Batok Street 24 yesterday (Apr 26) evening is believed to be the same man who devised an online scam to cheat people into transferring money to his bank accounts in 2015.

Stomp understands that the man is Dwight T Soriano. He had conned 34 victims of more than $30,000 in an online scam in 2015 and was jailed for 17 months.

The car explosion left the 32-year-old man with burns to his chest and limbs, as seen in a video taken by a Stomp contributor.

He was conscious when conveyed to Singapore General Hospital, a police spokesperson said, adding that portable butane gas canisters were also found at the scene.

. . . . . 

• Praise 1

anything that is pressuried is always a "time bomb"

but then you can't get away with it, esp when you need the energy that is under pressure.

I agree :grin:

I watched the pinoy got himself exploded and hurt video, injury looks like damn serious and might not able to make it ?

Got video show explode meh?

I though is already explode one

Waste of resources.

Just shove one gas canister up where the sun don't shine.

Hell yeah!!!!!!

(edited)

I agree :grin:

Got video show explode meh?

I though is already explode one

Hell yeah!!!!!!

The witness FB video shown the pinoy sat on the floor crying in pain's, T-shirt torn off with his his face and both arm's badly burned.

First degree burn is fatal and deadly with toxins in body that might takes sometimes to up lorry.

If he's bad person ? Karma is real !

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 1

The witness FB video shown the pinoy sat on the floor crying in pain's, T-shirt torn off with his his face and both arm's badly burned.

First degree burn is fatal and deadly with toxins in body that might takes sometimes to up lorry.

If he's bad person ? Karma is real !

So will he ask insurance for compensation for not ah? :grin:

Donno he got hospitalization and accident insurance or not

• Praise 1

This is what I know.

If the 3rd digit of the IC Number is :

A) 0 to 5, this person is a Singapore Citizen and born in Singapore

B) 7 or 8, covert from other Nationalities to Singapore Citizen (Aka NEW Citizen)

C) 9, this person was born overseas and both parents are holding Singapore Citizenship

not true lei....my ic starts with S175****** born in 66, my friends was 18*******born in 1968/69 in sg, those born on or after 1970 ic will start with S7****** like my wife and those born in 80s will start with S8*******......my son was born in 93 and his ic is S93*****. Those born after the millenia....i dont know. Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

not true lei....my ic starts with S175****** born in 66, my friends was 18*******born in 1968/69 in sg, those born on or after 1970 ic will start with S7****** like my wife and those born in 80s will start with S8*******......my son was born in 93 and his ic is S93*****. Those born after the millenia....i dont know.

Alamak, he said 3rd digit of the IC Number la bro...haha.

Alamak, he said 3rd digit of the IC Number la bro...haha.

oh...my bad....thought it was the 1st 3 digit. It was easier to distinguish an ft by his/her ic number back then....now not so easy. If not wrong this new citizens were given ic number starting with the yr they became citizen back then.....

oh...my bad....thought it was the 1st 3 digit. It was easier to distinguish an ft by his/her ic number back then....now not so easy. If not wrong this new citizens were given ic number starting with the yr they became citizen back then.....

No leh. The new citizen I know the first 2 digit IC number also is the birth year.

not true lei....my ic starts with S175****** born in 66, my friends was 18*******born in 1968/69 in sg, those born on or after 1970 ic will start with S7****** like my wife and those born in 80s will start with S8*******......my son was born in 93 and his ic is S93*****. Those born after the millenia....i dont know.

born in 1968 nric already start with 68, before that dun have the year in front.
↡ Advertisement