Freak Car Accident

2BDriver

That's why I say it makes absolute sense to cheat $10 million, and receive 1/5 of Kong Hee's sentence. Will be out of Changi Hotel within a year and live in luxury for he rest of your life.  [laugh]

if got such lobang pls pm me! [laugh] [laugh]

SINGAPORE: A 27-year-old man was killed in an accident involving a car and an excavator near SAFTI Military Institute on Tuesday night (May 23).
24 May 2017 03:22PM (Updated: 24 May 2017 04:10PM)

saftimi-accident.jpg

The Singapore Civil Defence Force said they were alerted to the incident, which took place along Upper Jurong Road towards Boon Lay Way at about 8.55pm on Tuesday. They dispatched a fire engine, a fire bike, a Red Rhino, an ambulance and a support vehicle to the scene, where they found the man trapped in the driver's seat of the car.

Officers took about 15 minutes to extricate him using hydraulic rescue tools, SCDF said. 

The man was unconscious when he was taken to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. 

Police investigations are ongoing.
Source: CNA/dl

Hypersonic

RIP.

Really too many road works nowadays don't you guys think?

Dig here dig there, patch here patch there, dig there dig here, patch there patch here...

RIP.

Really too many road works nowadays don't you guys think?

Dig here dig there, patch here patch there, dig there dig here, patch there patch here...

Creating more and more job's to lowering MOM jobless statistics ???
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Creating more and more job's to lowering MOM jobless statistics ???

I think it's more of simulating the economy bro.

I think it's more of simulating the economy bro.

哎呀!青菜啦,同志们!我们以经被骗了五十多年,就好好学他们“向钱看”吧!
  • Praise 2

(edited)

轿车撞向挖掘机发生致命车祸 27岁司机送院后不治

一辆轿车疑似因高速行驶而在裕廊路上段撞上一台正在转换方向的挖掘机。27岁的轿车司机在送往黄廷方综合医院后,宣告不治。

警方表示,事件发生在昨天晚上(23日)大约8点52分。一辆轿车在裕廊路上段、朝文礼大道方向,靠近新加坡武装部队军训学院(SAFTI MI)处发生意外,撞上一台正在转向的挖掘机。

据网友Wong WJ 在Facebook上透露,当时国家电网公司承包商的一架挖掘机,正逆行行驶到马路的另一边。一辆迎面驶来的轿车因来不及刹车,撞向挖掘机。

警方到场后,将受困在驾驶座位的27岁华族男司机救出,当时他已失去意识。司机随后被送往黄廷方综合医院,过后宣告不治。

民防部队回复《8频道新闻》询问时指出,事故发生后,调派了一辆消防车、一架消防摩托车、一辆红犀牛,一辆支援车以及救护车赶往现场。

据了解,挖掘机司机没有受伤。

调查目前还在进行中。

http://www.channel8news.sg/news8/singapore/20170524-sg-car-accident/3723108.html

轿车猛撞挖泥机 老板夹车座不治

据了解,本田汽车疑是撞上挖泥机的吊臂;现场也传出司机身上有酒味。

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20170524-763828

post-15968-0-67365900-1495632662_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blueray

RIP...

I wonder which part is this. Went to Perth in Dec and not sure if i drove through this stretch  [sweatdrop]

that road is going up north, can lead to Monkey Mia to see dolphin. 

Hypersonic

not true lei....my ic starts with S175****** born in 66, my friends was 18*******born in 1968/69 in sg, those born on or after 1970 ic will start with S7****** like my wife and those born in 80s will start with S8*******......my son was born in 93 and his ic is S93*****. Those born after the millenia....i dont know.

00?

:D

(edited)

Mechanic hit by CNG cylinder in freak accident at Ang Mo Kio car workshop

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mechanic-hit-by-cng-cylinder-in-freak-accident-at-ang-mo-kio-car-8967936

Aiyo, CNG again...... 

SINGAPORE: A mechanic was injured in what appeared to be a freak accident at a car workshop at Ang Mo Kio industrial park on Thursday morning (Jun 22). 

An eyewitness, Mr Sukhbir Singh, told Channel NewsAsia that he heard a loud bang and saw the victim being hit by a compressed natural gas (CNG) cylinder. 

The cylinder had blasted into the air and struck the mechanic at the workshop called Esteem Performance, according to Mr Singh who was there to drop off his car.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it was alerted to the incident at 10.45am. The mechanic, a man is in his 40s, was conscious when he was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

According to a spokesperson from Esteem Performance, the cylinder's valve malfunctioned, causing it to "fly" and hit the mechanic, before smashing into the workshop's ceiling. 

The cylinder then rebounded and smashed into the ceiling of a neighbouring workshop before landing onto a car.   The spokesperson added that Esteem Performance is assessing the damage caused by the incident.

Edited by Dleodleo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2