Freak Car Accident

2BDriver

Supersonic

my dad's sneezes echo around the estate blocks [laugh]

He better don't sneeze in the middle of the night, else tio complain.

(edited)

It happened this morning.

When I alighted from my car at my MSCP (level 1A) , I heard a very loud "pop"! I checked from the source of the sound, I saw behind me, half a level up (level 1B), a Touran had parked into the space and its rear wind screen "eaten" by the metal pipes! The rear screen was shattered and the lady driver was stunned! She sat in the car with the engine running and head lamps on. She was using the phone.I took these shots from my position and left for my walk. 

post-5603-0-10910000-1532068488_thumb.jpg

post-5603-0-65717400-1532068501_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

so is before and after???

HDB fault for such stupiak design.

Both are after, from different angles. 

We have to thank the architect who designed it. Many cars have theirs wind screen smashed at these car parks.

Guys, when parking at HDB multi-storey car parks, please watch out the rear screen "eaters"! :TT_TT:

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Both are after, from different angles.

We have to thank the architect who designed it. Many cars have theirs wind screen smashed at these car parks.

Guys, when parking at HDB multi-storey car parks, please watch out the rear screen "eaters"! :TT_TT:

time to cash in on lower COE!
  • Praise 1

Let me predict the conversation:

Husband: What happened?

Wife:  I don't know! I was reversing and then these metal pipes just suddenly appear out of no where! It was not there before I start reversing!

:D 

When I alighted from my car at my MSCP (level 1A) , I heard a very loud "pop"! I checked from the source of the sound, I saw behind me, half a level up (level 1B), a Touran had parked into the space and its rear wind screen "eaten" by the metal pipes! The rear screen was shattered and the lady driver was stunned! She sat in the car with the engine running and head lamps on. She was using the phone.I took these shots from my position and left for my walk. 

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Really sway.
  • Praise 1

she realized glass was fitted on the back of her car.

All the while she was thinking that she was driving a pickup! [lipsrsealed]

Supersonic

she realized glass was fitted on the back of her car.

When driving a hatch car, have to be careful when parking. Last time when i rented one hatch car, when i parked also knocked onto a metal pole behind the lot, lucky rear glass never cracked.

Supersonic

When driving a hatch car, have to be careful when parking. Last time when i rented one hatch car, when i parked also knocked onto a metal pole behind the lot, lucky rear glass never cracked.

Now many new cars have reverse cameras.

U Kayu la.

Hatchback no need park so deep.

Reverse cameras cannot see the bar. Simply ask HDB to pay for damages for their flawed designs. Don’t pay, sue to claim damages. This is clearly HDB fault.

You board a sardine pack MRT train carrying a bag pack with knifes sticking out of your bag. People squeeze into the train and got stabbed. You tell the judge, people can see the knifes, they should be careful and not squeeze into me. You will be blasted for being a hazard and held responsible ! Likewise, a carpark is meant to park cars, not break cars. HBD in this case crated the hazard and built carparks not fit for purpose. Get HDB to pay for it!

The HDB carparks built in the 90s are the worst! E.g. Seng Kang, Tampines areas. Besides being Hazardous, there are lots where car door cannot open after parking. Many blocks share 1 huge carpark with poor linkages to the block. Hopelessly designed estates. New estates these days are well designed.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3