How good is Marbella MX5 Car camera?

SCChia

From the sample provided, the quality, i.e. resolution isn't exactly great as you'll have to be quite near for the camera to show the license plate clearly.

Anyone tried the In Car recorder from Marbella?

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/shopping/Group...ivery/717145805

Is it worth buying? any reviews on it?

I always see it's sold out in Groupon and just see it's available again, not sure if it's worth buying.

I have used their GPS before but not sure if the camera is equally good?

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

From the sample provided, the quality, i.e. resolution isn't exactly great as you'll have to be quite near for the camera to show the license plate clearly.

Thanks but $99 seems worth buying. My 1st time buying camera, is this good enough?

Neutral Newbie

It come with 1 year warranty. so brought 1pcs to test out.

you just bought one unit?

I always see it's sold out in Groupon and just see it's available again, not sure if it's worth buying.

There are 2 other big brand too... [idea]

Garmin and HP driving recorder... [drivingcar]

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

There are 2 other big brand too... [idea]

Garmin and HP driving recorder... [drivingcar]

Agreed, how's the recording quality like for those brand?

you just bought one unit?

Yup 1 pcs. Currently, I m using another brand that I brought from Gmarket. Have been using it for 2 years. so far so good.

Supercharged

its a 720p cam. the video resloution and price is good enough for a 720p cam.

can buy and try it out. with local warranty,it's more assuringI

Hi,

I have a brand new road recorder below to let go at SGP50/-. Pls let me know if interested. Thanks.

Marbella VR1 HD DVR

Marbella VR1 is an enhanced vehicle DVR built to fit anywhere to enhance your road security

VR1 is a stylish compact In Car DVR that produces amazing 720P HD quality video and VR1 eye to record incidentswith G-force sensors, speaker, Optional GPS, even with built-in infrared night vision to ensure its recording versatility under all conditions.

VR1 has a front lens and it can rotate 360 degrees from the front to the back with 120 degrees wide angel CMOS lens.

Marbella VR1 has built with G-Sensor and that means it can detect activities of any impact and users of Marbella VR1 can adjust the sensitivity of the G-force. During an vehicle accident, VR1 will automatically save the files and locked the files automatically to ensure important file will not be overwritten even the your memory card is full .

There are few dedicated button assigned to different security protection to make your driving journey more pleasant. There are 5 dedicated button on the panel which allow you to perform functions such as deactivate voice recording, file protection button when incurred an accident.

Marbella VR1 supports AV-Out function which allows you to establish a connection with any LCD/LED monitor that supports AV-In. Marbella VR1 is also a prefect fit for those GPS models supports AV-IN from Marbella.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I have a brand new road recorder below to let go at SGP50/-. Pls let me know if interested. Thanks.

Marbella VR1 HD DVR

Marbella VR1 is an enhanced vehicle DVR built to fit anywhere to enhance your road security

VR1 is a stylish compact In Car DVR that produces amazing 720P HD quality video and VR1 eye to record incidentswith G-force sensors, speaker, Optional GPS, even with built-in infrared night vision to ensure its recording versatility under all conditions.

VR1 has a front lens and it can rotate 360 degrees from the front to the back with 120 degrees wide angel CMOS lens.

Marbella VR1 has built with G-Sensor and that means it can detect activities of any impact and users of Marbella VR1 can adjust the sensitivity of the G-force. During an vehicle accident, VR1 will automatically save the files and locked the files automatically to ensure important file will not be overwritten even the your memory card is full .

There are few dedicated button assigned to different security protection to make your driving journey more pleasant. There are 5 dedicated button on the panel which allow you to perform functions such as deactivate voice recording, file protection button when incurred an accident.

Marbella VR1 supports AV-Out function which allows you to establish a connection with any LCD/LED monitor that supports AV-In. Marbella VR1 is also a prefect fit for those GPS models supports AV-IN from Marbella.

How's the quality for this VR1 camera? It's also 720p?

Hi,

It is stated 720P as in the description. The Marbella sales did a demo and show on TV. The image looks good but I don't use road recorder as I drive only once a week at most. I received as a gift.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

It is stated 720P as in the description. The Marbella sales did a demo and show on TV. The image looks good but I don't use road recorder as I drive only once a week at most. I received as a gift.

Just realised the VR doesnt' come with a screen, I need a cam with a screen cuz my marbella gps is a old one and i dont think it can be linked with it. does the VR1 come with any wifi function? I heard some camera got wifi function.

btw how long can a 4GB card record under 720p?

as long as its not made in china, then worth a try

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

as long as its not made in china, then worth a try

never stated the country of origin leh...

Hi , i got this MX5 car recorder too... but how do i remove the microSD card? I tried to press it in again but it does not pop out from the slot...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2