Dad canes and kicks daughter for not eating

Baphomet

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/g...ry/130628_cane/

A young girl quietly endured being repeatedly hit by a stick and kicked off a bench in public by her father -- just because she did not want eat.

A video of the abuse has been circulating online, sparking outrage among netizens.

While many criticised both the father and the person who filmed the incident, they also praised bystanders who tried to intervene.

One man dressed in a white shirt could be seen confronting the father and helping the girl up.

"My heart breaks for the child. The physical signs will fade but the psychological trauma will stay with that kid forever," commented one netizen.

All child beaters should have their freaking fists shoved up their arse!!!

↡ Advertisement

Agreed. Want beat, find someone same size or bigger to beat. Cannot take out aggression on children. This type deserve [rifle]

in china anything can happen, if you walk out from your house/partner, your head could get chopped off [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

WB_29_06_2013_CJ_1_21931563_21931558_taysb_x2_TAN.jpg

(edited)

A young girl quietly endured being repeatedly hit by a stick and kicked off a bench in public by her father -- just because she did not want eat.

A video of the abuse has been circulating online, sparking outrage among netizens.

While many criticised both the father and the person who filmed the incident, they also praised bystanders who tried to intervene.

One man dressed in a white shirt could be seen confronting the father and helping the girl up.

"My heart breaks for the child. The physical signs will fade but the psychological trauma will stay with that kid forever," commented one netizen.

It's always bloody cheenaland... [furious] I used to cane my children to discipline them, but beating up your child over something so stupid as not eating is ridiculous.

Edited by Bobby_tan

(edited)

Not just China...Singapore also have. I've personally seen parents whacking their children as if they are just animals..

I really wonder how can a parent do something like that to their own fresh and blood.. really defy all logic..

Edited by Baphomet

It's always bloody cheenaland... [furious] I used to cane my children to discipline them, but beating up your child over something so stupid as not eating is ridiculous.

SG also have :ph34r:

http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatting/43...brain-dead.html

[News] Singapore monster dad beaten boy till brain-dead bigsale May 19th, 09, 05:35 PM #1

Boy beaten till brain-dead

Monster dad, Firdaus Abdullah, was originally accused of murder, but was subsequently charged with causing grievous hurt and ill-treating the child between Jan 12 and 14 last year. -- PHOTO: SPF

AN UNEMPLOYED man repeatedly punched the face and slammed the head of his girlfriend's three-year-old son against the door frame, causing him to suffer a head injury.

For three days, Firdaus Abdullah, 27, turned his rage on Muhammad Izzul Salihin Muhammad Farzid whenever the boy cried.

On the day he slammed the boy's head, he had also grabbed, shaken and bit his genitals. Two days earlier, he had forcefully hit the child's head with his fist when he kept crying and refused to let him towel dry him.

The boy was certified brain-dead on Jan 18 last year - four days after he was taken to KK Women's and Children's Hospital where he died. He was found with multiple injuries of varying ages on his face, head, trunk, limbs, abdomen, genitals and back. There was widespread bleeding in the eyes.

Firdaus was originally accused of murder, but was subsequently charged with causing grievous hurt and ill-treating the child between Jan 12 and 14 last year.

The court heard that Firdaus and the boy's mother were in a romantic relationship. He moved in to stay with them at Jalan Minyak off Chin Swee Road around the middle of 2007 after her husband had moved out.

The prosecution said Firdaus was jealous of his girlfriend for being closer to her son than to him. Most of the time, the couple argued over the boy, who became more attached to his mother and would cry and wanted to come along with his mum whenever she went out.

In December 2007, Firdaus' temper worsened and he became easily frustrated, stressed out and impatient with the toddler.

After a nine-day trial, District Judge F.G. Remedios convicted Firdaus and sentenced him to a total of seven years' jail and 12 strokes of the cane, for what he described as a 'very savage attack on a defenceless child'' which led to his death.

Firdaus could have been jailed for up to seven years and caned for grievous hurt. Under the Children and Young Persons Act, he could have been fined up to $4,000 and/or jailed for up to four years on each of the two charges.

[News] Singapore monster dad beaten boy till brain-dead bigsale May 19th, 09, 05:35 PM #1

Monster dad, Firdaus Abdullah, was originally accused of murder, but was subsequently charged with causing grievous hurt and ill-treating the child between Jan 12 and 14 last year. -- PHOTO: SPF

AN UNEMPLOYED man repeatedly punched the face and slammed the head of his girlfriend's three-year-old son against the door frame, causing him to suffer a head injury.

For three days, Firdaus Abdullah, 27, turned his rage on Muhammad Izzul Salihin Muhammad Farzid whenever the boy cried.

On the day he slammed the boy's head, he had also grabbed, shaken and bit his genitals. Two days earlier, he had forcefully hit the child's head with his fist when he kept crying and refused to let him towel dry him.

The boy was certified brain-dead on Jan 18 last year - four days after he was taken to KK Women's and Children's Hospital where he died. He was found with multiple injuries of varying ages on his face, head, trunk, limbs, abdomen, genitals and back. There was widespread bleeding in the eyes.

Firdaus was originally accused of murder, but was subsequently charged with causing grievous hurt and ill-treating the child between Jan 12 and 14 last year.

The court heard that Firdaus and the boy's mother were in a romantic relationship. He moved in to stay with them at Jalan Minyak off Chin Swee Road around the middle of 2007 after her husband had moved out.

The prosecution said Firdaus was jealous of his girlfriend for being closer to her son than to him. Most of the time, the couple argued over the boy, who became more attached to his mother and would cry and wanted to come along with his mum whenever she went out.

In December 2007, Firdaus' temper worsened and he became easily frustrated, stressed out and impatient with the toddler.

After a nine-day trial, District Judge F.G. Remedios convicted Firdaus and sentenced him to a total of seven years' jail and 12 strokes of the cane, for what he described as a 'very savage attack on a defenceless child'' which led to his death.

Firdaus could have been jailed for up to seven years and caned for grievous hurt. Under the Children and Young Persons Act, he could have been fined up to $4,000 and/or jailed for up to four years on each of the two charges.

KNNBCCB ONLY 7 YEARS?! Really no justice sial. [furious] [furious]

Turbocharged

Only if the beating is with ill intent. My parents used to beat me when I was growing up, but I know I also misbehaved.

Hypersonic

In fact singapore a quite few cases resulting in death of children.

Only if the beating is with ill intent. My parents used to beat me when I was growing up, but I know I also misbehaved.

I personally is against physical punishment... but then pro / against physical punishment is another topic liao.

The case here is more like child abuse!!

No, better still, pour honey on them and then buckets of red ants!

↡ Advertisement