How will you react if mata say you fat?

Subutai

Not sure if this was shared but I burst out laughing. Apparently the conversation took place at a night roadblock.

1000148_690266114323231_344739377_n.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Not sure if this was shared but I burst out laughing. Apparently the conversation took place at a night roadblock.

That road block must have not many cars. If not the police wouldn't be so bored to siao kian the driver.

If is me I would have continued the conversation with the police since he like to keng. [laugh]

Mata friendly comment means to be good advice...if driver is FAT...btw eating supper is not good to our body..imho

(edited)

There was one rd block that the WPCs were flirting with me....asking what bike i ride...why i park so far away and making small talk. Both of them chio siak...one chinese and one malay. But i really feeling tulan as the male sgt say i will kana court case as i was speeding double the speed limit. [:(]

Edited by Eviilusion

Supercharged

There was one rd block that the WPCs were flirting with me....asking what bike i ride...why i park so far away and making small talk. Both of them chio siak...one chinese and one malay. But i really feeling tulan as the male sgt say i will kana court case as i was speeding double the speed limit. [:(]

You sure the WPCs were human? [laugh]

hmmmm......... calm before a storm .... [sly]

The WPC talk shiok shiok with you and the male cane over and summon you .... [:p]

i kena is from LTA, one friendly malay abang, after he stop me open bonnet check cert and downpipe after that we were basically chatting at the bus stop.

after chatting for about 15mins one ferrari with loud exhaust zoom by he bid me goodbye and say that fellow exhaust confirm buay pass then he chiong after him liow.

hmmmm......... calm before a storm .... [sly]

The WPC talk shiok shiok with you and the male cane over and summon you .... [:p]

The sargent said court offense before handing over my case to the wpcs.....we small talk until they forgot the speed they spose to charge me n asked the sargent from 30 m or so. They misshheard the sargent and put down 106 instead of 160 in a [laugh] 70 km/hr rd. I quickly take the summon and bugger off

I will kill who ever say me FAT !!!!!!! Even mata I also kill!!! hahahahaha. Then go court say the mata pissed me off by saying me FAT.

Must produce evident (recorded message) that the mata called you fat ...

even if you escape murder charge, you cannot escape manslaughter charge ......... [sweatdrop]

I will kill who ever say me FAT !!!!!!! Even mata I also kill!!! hahahahaha. Then go court say the mata pissed me off by saying me FAT.

Aiyah, I fat, so people say I fat let them say lor. Say only, also wouldn't die. + it's motivation to lose weight.

[laugh] you must be very "yan-dao". like that also can

No lar...not handsome at all...but girls like to talk to me....they say i funny guy n i always make them laugh! Till now the guys say i cheekopek and the girls always chit chat with me!

Charge the mata for damaging his dignity and demand compensation for the mental suffering he will go through for next 30 years. :mellow:

↡ Advertisement