Clothes Hanger

Adrianli

Supersonic

so expensive just to hang clothes to dry, go condo swimming pool and hang cloths along the benches, cloths become whiter than white

Can hang outside the corridor lo. [:p]

↡ Advertisement

bro, i'm quite sure i seen this before in one hardware shop in Toa Payoh.

Address: Blk 148 Toa Payoh Lor 1. It's opposite the Phillips buildings.

Thks. Will drop by there this Sat to look for it.

I was at Toyogo on monday looking for it w/o success. I saw Zoe Tay at Toyogo with her two boys. She was queuing behind me at the cashier.

Supercharged

Thks. Will drop by there this Sat to look for it.

I was at Toyogo on monday looking for it w/o success. I saw Zoe Tay at Toyogo with her two boys. She was queuing behind me at the cashier.

:wub: . Does she still look cute as before? [laugh]

:wub: . Does she still look cute as before? [laugh]

No. She looks skinny and old. Me not a fan of hers, so not bothered. But surprised to see her at Toyogo, a discount store.

Can let me know shop location? Cos the shop here only sell old J type design made of iron. I prefer something modern n pleasing to the eye. :D

Thks.

The one i bought is from one of the shops opposite Khatib MRT. It's at a corner, opposite Sheng Siong. I have indicated it in the following map

post-69898-1372821252_thumb.jpg

The one i bought is from one of the shops opposite Khatib MRT. It's at a corner, opposite Sheng Siong. I have indicated it in the following map

Thanks man. I try to drop by there tonight.

Anyone knows where to buy this ceiling mount clothes hanger??? My contractor say cannot get as it is produced for HDB only so not commercially available. Not sure if he is BSing me.

Confirm outside got sell

speaking of mounting, I am looking for a TV bracket to wall mount a 32" TV with swivel to tilt up and down + left and right.

Any recommendations ?

Supersonic

Speaking on clothes hanger, just checking it is better to use bamboo pole or aluminum pole to hang clothing? [:/]

Supersonic

No. She looks skinny and old. Me not a fan of hers, so not bothered. But surprised to see her at Toyogo, a discount store.

Toyogo consider discount store? I find some Toyogo items not cheap le.

Speaking on clothes hanger, just checking it is better to use bamboo pole or aluminum pole to hang clothing? [:/]

Aluminium will bend over time. Bamboo willlast very very very very very long w/o bending. But bamboo is not perfectly straight.

Supersonic

Aluminium will bend over time. Bamboo willlast very very very very very long w/o bending. But bamboo is not perfectly straight.

Aluminium will bend? How come? [:/]

Toyogo consider discount store? I find some Toyogo items not cheap le.

I agree. The toyogo containers there are not cheap.

↡ Advertisement