Remember! it's just a pile of scrap metal at the end 10yrs

Ahgong

Supercharged

got this from the FB site Fxxking amazing facts:

While a man was polishing his new car, his 8 yr old son picked up a stone and scratched lines on the side of the car.

In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench.

At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child saw his father.....with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?' The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times.

Devastated by his own actions.......sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches; the child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'.

The next day that man committed suicide. . .

Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life..... Things are to be used and people are to be loved. But the problem in today's

world is that, People are used and things are loved....

In this year, let's be careful to keep this thought in mind: Things are to be used, but People are to be loved.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits they become character;

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

If you don't share this on nothing bad will happen; if you do, you might change someones life.

remember, it is just a pile of scrap metal at the end of 10 years.

↡ Advertisement

While a man was polishing his new car, his 8 yr old son picked up a stone and scratched lines on the side of the car.

In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench.

At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child saw his father.....with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?' The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times.

Devastated by his own actions.......sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches; the child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'.

Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life..... Things are to be used and people are to be loved. But the problem in today's

In this year, let's be careful to keep this thought in mind: Things are to be used, but People are to be loved.

If you don't share this on nothing bad will happen; if you do, you might change someones life.

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Tell that to the forummers who b!tch about dents and scratches on their metal junks.

So the onus is - don't bother waste time polishing car, its just an appliance. You polish your washing machine? You polish your fridge?

You keep your car in good mechanical condition so it will continue to do its job. No more, no less.

Sometimes these facebook sob stories are just ridiculous lah...use it only as a tool to get likes and shares. But this story got a really good moral to it.

So the onus is - don't bother waste time polishing car, its just an appliance. You polish your washing machine? You polish your fridge?

You keep your car in good mechanical condition so it will continue to do its job. No more, no less.

i polish my tool everyday [:p][grin][laugh]

As a buddha saying goes....the actions of your present and future are caused by evil thoughts in the mind..if you learn to control your mind, you will find inner peace

Supersonic

Other than it's just a pile of scrap metal, if can use money to solve the problem it is not a problem at all. So in this case even the car is badly scratched, i believe still can restore to original condition if you willing tp spend some money. So it is not a problem at all, no need to get so worked up?! [:p]

Ok, lucky I don't keep wrench in my car.. A good reminder to those who do keep one.

In the USA, they keep semi-automatic weapons in their cars. Road rage there can be fatal.

Hypersonic

In the USA, they keep semi-automatic weapons in their cars. Road rage there can be fatal.

Then I worry if the they have kids who scratch their car..

Supercharged

but it cost at least 90k :)

which is more valuable? your son (or daughter) or your car?

i'd trade my car for my kids anytime. no questions about it! -_-

Supersonic

which is more valuable? your son (or daughter) or your car?

i'd trade my car for my kids anytime. no questions about it! -_-

You are right, it is just a car. :D