Hit and Run Accident at Bukit Batok St34 U25 Carpark

Lemonade78

Supercharged

Irony is the suspect could have bought his used STI at 44k [laugh] [laugh]

Used '06 STI

SKF, most likely renew COE nia lah... still more expensive than Audi's repair. No wonder he run. No money after forking out lump sum 70K to pay for intangible, non-physical, useless piece of 'paper'. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

This is the info from TP after investigation with the help of MP.

Car plate: SKF7765T Subaru WRX STI

Mind telling us how did the MP help in this case ?

SKF, most likely renew COE nia lah... still more expensive than Audi's repair. No wonder he run. No money after forking out lump sum 70K to pay for intangible, non-physical, useless piece of 'paper'. [laugh]

If rich enuf to renew COE now would hav gone for brand new...so possible to hav just bought from resale then change car plate ...very common.

TP will soon take action to ask the driver for some coffee session.

Anyone knows the driver of this car, do informed him so that he/she can booked air ticket before TP visit him for lar kopi.

Btw, the damage to my friends Audi is closed to SGD$50K damage. Beri cheap cheap one, no credit card or installment plan hor...but if pay cash can give a bit discount.

whoa!!! so fast tio nap by mata [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Anyone knows the driver of this car, do informed him so that he/she can booked air ticket before TP visit him for lar kopi.

Btw, the damage to my friends Audi is closed to SGD$50K damage. Beri cheap cheap one, no credit card or installment plan hor...but if pay cash can give a bit discount.

So the other blue WRX on post #38 is innocent loh. [blush]

See, that's why i say don't any how post people's car plate big big for all to see unless the poster is 100% sure.

2006 car with new car plate, if really SKF then the both are pretty new car.

2006 car with new car plate, if really SKF then the both are pretty new car.

Could be previous owner retained the old plate of the WRX. So 2nd hand dealer has to get a new SKF plate loh.

Bro Lemonade78,

To see MP for help is real helpful. How your Audi friend found out the hit & run subaru car ? Please share with us for any future similar type of accident.

see the 2nd and 3rd photo posted

Bukit batok MP so power.......

This is all gimmick.. just to tell residents to vote for them. Look at it this way.. to the resident, the mp is helpful so in future, they will vote for them and make this case as an example that they are helping the residents.

Oh pleaseeeee.

This is all gimmick.. just to tell residents to vote for them. Look at it this way.. to the resident, the mp is helpful so in future, they will vote for them and make this case as an example that they are helping the residents.

Oh pleaseeeee.

If MPS is a gimmick, then is this not what the Constituents want? When MP dont help, people complain. Now when they do, people call it gimmick? What do you people want?

Turbocharged

If MPS is a gimmick, then is this not what the Constituents want? When MP dont help, people complain. Now when they do, people call it gimmick? What do you people want?

you go try with a hit-and-run QQ, see the MP bother or not..... [laugh]

Not this guy right? If this guy means TP will push the case to the bottom of the file.... [laugh]

linghowdoong.gif

This joker was my MP when I was then staying at Bt Gombak.

Anyway, I always remember him for saying "Don't talk c0ck" after CST whispered something to him. :D

Must be some dirty jokes! hahaha

see the 2nd and 3rd photo posted

Bro Lemonade78,

OK, the 2 pcs of subaru car debris leads to suspecting the car brand and colour, but what if the culprit firmly denial because these car parts without serial nos. for identification [confused]

My question is how TP or your friend can narrow down to the exact culprit ? At the car workshop or car spray painter shop ? [:/]

↡ Advertisement