How to give flower anonymoously without trace

Dermocyma

(edited)

Thanks. Thats the plan. discrete with my self written admiration for her, each day different one. i prepare 20 of them.

and when she piece them up all together, she can try to figure our who the person is.

i will put my email address in there everyday. she is welcome to contact me. this should ward off all the impostor and fakers who say their sent the flowers.

as to why i do this. this is just the first plan A or of 3 plans i have, which i will keep you bros updated.

i am in a position that cannot have directly dealings with her, so bo bian have to be like this for a start.

keep any good ideas coming. i appreciate it alot.

i am now trying find someone to pay a florist 2k and let the florist prep my list of flowers...

trying not even to appear on video camera around the florist too.

ZERO trace.

Sorry but..

Buay steady..

Why cannot direct dealing?

Scared get haul up b CPIB ah?

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

this all sounds very nice and even romantic until you consider the possibility that the girl may be freaked out by the prospect of someone stalking or snooping her. Just the thought that someone is eyeing her and she don't even know anything about this guy is already enough to send the alarms wailing in her head.

Good luck. you will need it.

Maybe he should end the note with: "PS: In case you're wondering, I am NOT a stalker/creep/pervert/serial killer." That'll convince her. [idea][laugh]

Maybe he should end the note with: "PS: In case you're wondering, I am NOT a stalker/creep/pervert/serial killer." That'll convince her. [idea][laugh]

Dude, i saw an M135i that day, blue color but driver very slow, leh . Is it you?

Near lau pa sat.

Internal Moderator

he want you to wear Guy Fawkes mask when you meet him lor. :D

guy_fawkes_mask_by_set_a_blaze-d4xgs4w_zps02f84f95.jpg

I understand now.. He wants me to be myself.

Supersonic

Dude, i saw an M135i that day, blue color but driver very slow, leh . Is it you?

Near lau pa sat.

Mine is white. And I drive very fast. :D

(edited)

No wonder, i will pushing him from behind...... [laugh]

OT liao paiseh.....although i dont fancy TS method but i also dont wnat to OT on his thread....

Sorry

Edited by Throttle2

Neutral Newbie

Sorry but..

Buay steady..

Why cannot direct dealing?

Scared get haul up b CPIB ah?

bro. cannot pichak lobang too early. got reasons...

(edited)

LOL.gif

i saw a white one rocking very furiously along dark dark Tyersall Ave that night. Was that you and Porker?

Edited by Happily1986

I wont do what TS is planning to do

A girl that requires such attention is not worth the trouble...

i will do it ..only if i'm super rich...flowers are not cheap also...unless i really have so much cash...then i can throw it willing

Supersonic

i saw a white one rocking very furiously along dark dark Tyersall Ave that night. Was that you and Porker?

[laugh]

No, honestly, first time I met Porker IRL was today. And you may not believe this, but he's totally different from his online persona. If you asked me to pick him out of a line up based on his MCF image, I couldn't!!

(edited)

[laugh]

No, honestly, first time I met Porker IRL was today. And you may not believe this, but he's totally different from his online persona. If you asked me to pick him out of a line up based on his MCF image, I couldn't!!

Hahaha, he very quiet and demure right?

Ooops OT again

Edited by Throttle2

[laugh]

I seriously thought you two were long time lover, other than radx and soya [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Hahaha, he very quiet and demure right?

Ooops OT again

Don't say here lah. I have a rep to maintain :D

Turbocharged

I seriously thought you two were long time lover, other than radx and soya [laugh] [laugh]

He :wub: me deep deep

Turbocharged

bro. cannot pichak lobang too early. got reasons...

get 20 MCF guys to volunteer and pass her the flowers. if successful, these 20guys will be your wedding xiong di next time [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement