2 school of thoughts, Ang mo / Chinese style

SPT27AAA

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

As thread title, open for any discussion. Thinking what is the mentality of young parents or parents to be in this era?? :o

Ang mo style- let kids earn themselves

Chinese style- save up for kids

Edited by SPT27AAA
↡ Advertisement

As thread title, open for any discussion. Thinking what is the mentality of young parents or parents to be in this era?? :o

Sinkie style...subsidy from ah gong ah ma...

Teach ( invest ) them how to fish and they will have no worry how to catch fish for their whole life. Give them fish, you will ruin their future forever.

Turbocharged

And what has this got to do with Cars?

Earn mean his kids buy their car themselves or papa buy them a Ferrari when they hit 18yrs old... Car related hor... [laugh]

i have the best of both...my dad is ang mo style my mum is chinese style...and um...this should be in lite & easy ..not here i suppose

Earn mean his kids buy their car themselves or papa buy them a Ferrari when they hit 18yrs old... Car related hor... [laugh]

anyhow only...wait...u gana hammer ...on ur head...(which head i dunno la [:p]:D )

Neutral Newbie

Got money, Chinese style

no money, ang moh style

Sb good reply hahaha

Very true too

I gng to ask my bmt fren who migrate to auzzie see he got change his mindset anot

Hahaha

Neutral Newbie

Teach ( invest ) them how to fish and they will have no worry how to catch fish for their whole life. Give them fish, you will ruin their future forever.

Very good reply. In easy form, keep protecting them, they will be dependent

How come I post this? It's in my mind for quite some time, met this African couple at sentosa who pr in Australia n we made frens

We were talking abt this topic haha

In ang mor country, you can rent house, settle meals, buy car and maintain, pay college fees with part time job. I'd love to see how one can do so on part-time job in Singapore... I doubt our Singkie boys can even make enough to pay their school fees... How many part-time jobs can pay enough for one to survive on his or her own here?

Ang Mo kids = want to live as far away from parents as possible and as soon as possible

Chinese kids = want to stay at parents house as long as possible

Ang Mo parents but got chinese kids also no use. Vice Versa.

ello...i give u one warning ah...open thread in correct place....what has this to do with cars???

move to lite n ez

↡ Advertisement