Would you accept?

Thaiyotakamli

Girlfriend/Wife no longer virgin?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept the hard truth?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care

Hi bros, would you accept the truth that ur gf or wife is no longer virgin? How would you react when she tell you that you are not her first guy?

For me maybe i will hardly accept the truth, but still eventually accept her no matter how hard the truth. I dont know to react that moment, i want to be angry but i cant cos also not her fault. To that guy who cut my queue, i dislike

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros, would you accept the truth that ur gf or wife is no longer virgin?

I would be extremely worried and angry if my wife is still a virgin

Internal Moderator

Hi bros, would you accept the truth that ur gf or wife is no longer virgin? How would you react when she tell you that you are not her first guy?

For me maybe i will hardly accept the truth, but still eventually accept her no matter how hard the truth. I dont know to react that moment, i want to be angry but i cant cos also not her fault. To that guy who cut my queue, i dislike

What a question..

Then what if your wife or girlfriend post this question back to you. [hur]<_<

Bro.. let's be frank.. I think we both from around the same age group.. our gen.. quite a lot of girls by 21 lose liao.. honest pov..

I would be extremely worried and angry if my wife is still a virgin

People talk serious here le.. can imagine anot how many owner ur wife is? Like car more owner less value.

I not saying bad about that but its just the perception i cant get rid of. Maybe its easy for u

(edited)

Cannot accept cos I still virgin [blush]

so the rumours were true, you preferred poke with fingers ....... :o

Edited by Picnic06

Supersonic

People talk serious here le.. can imagine anot how many owner ur wife is? Like car more owner less value.

I not saying bad about that but its just the perception i cant get rid of. Maybe its easy for u

u shld hv sent for STA inspection...... [:p][laugh]

What a question..

Then what if your wife or girlfriend post this question back to you. [hur]<_<

I would say frankly, but of course human are selfish creature, u want urself the best out of the best, so now talking from my pov, assuming she nvr ask back. Btw she shocked that i first time