Thaiyotakamli

Girlfriend/Wife no longer virgin?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept the hard truth?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care

This question is power-packed yo.

Voted I don't care cos i'm no angel and i'm not a hypocrite. I don't believe humans should be treated like property.

↡ Advertisement

Just to let you know, in China nowadays, the girls must be pregnant first before the groom father approve marriages ........ :o

so how to find a virgin bride ... [sweatdrop]

Just to let u know also, there is new technology that do a small surgery to make girl virgin again. Read this article sometimes back. How to differentiate?

Some people now virgin blood how? Misunderstanding le

It was an analogy that it was found out only on wedding night.

My point is: the crux is whether she was honest with you and not whether she was a virgin.

Even if she had lied she could have been afraid of losing you so I still think with a lifetime together ahead, probably the emphasis will be on building trust and enriching each others lives.

While I still value the virtue of abstinence till marriage, there are more issues in marriage life than starting on a clean slate.

Just my 2 cts.

(edited)

Thats y until now we are still in relation. Hard to find other girl that suits me

good.... then give her your 100% attention and forget about the other things.

the other fellow may have had her..... but you get to have her forever :)

Edited by Yattokame

People talk serious here le.. can imagine anot how many owner ur wife is? Like car more owner less value.

I not saying bad about that but its just the perception i cant get rid of. Maybe its easy for u

since you so affected by this, I give you a serious answer

Whether you can accept or not depends on 2 things:

1) Religious beliefs: as some teachings do not permit pre-marital sex - and if you are a very religious person, then I would tell you not to accept it. As this will go against the very fundamental parts of your religion, and will give you countless issues later. As it will be a believer/unbeliever pairing.

2) Character issues: please look into the context that the girl lost her virginity. If it was to a long term boyfriend, then this is pretty normal nowadays.

if it was to Howard Shaw for $500 then perhaps not so good.

if the guys she had sex with were all steady boyfriends it indicates nothing. If she was doing it with 3 guys every saturday night at Zouk, then ask yourself if her thinking and interests match your own. (some guys are into sharing though)

so all in, you cannot say non virgin bad, virgin good

if only life was so clear cut.

go ask those guys who are divorced, and I am sure at least 50% will tell you the wife was virgin. Makes no difference to your marriage

Just to let u know also, there is new technology that do a small surgery to make girl virgin again. Read this article sometimes back. How to differentiate?

Vaginoplasty

I would say frankly, but of course human are selfish creature, u want urself the best out of the best, so now talking from my pov, assuming she nvr ask back. Btw she shocked that i first time

Omg, did you realized your wife now on the other side, among her sisters

Asking" how how my husband got no experienced

How to help him, omg??

Really bro, look forward n not backwards

If u wan a happy life, some things really close eyes one

This is really a boliao q n it may hurt the bgr if handled not carefully

Be careful n gd luck ya

Omg, did you realized your wife now on the other side, among her sisters

Asking" how how my husband got no experienced

How to help him, omg??

Really bro, look forward n not backwards

If u wan a happy life, some things really close eyes one

This is really a boliao q n it may hurt the bgr if handled not carefully

Be careful n gd luck ya

N u behave

since you so affected by this, I give you a serious answer

Whether you can accept or not depends on 2 things:

1) Religious beliefs: as some teachings do not permit pre-marital sex - and if you are a very religious person, then I would tell you not to accept it. As this will go against the very fundamental parts of your religion, and will give you countless issues later. As it will be a believer/unbeliever pairing.

2) Character issues: please look into the context that the girl lost her virginity. If it was to a long term boyfriend, then this is pretty normal nowadays.

if it was to Howard Shaw for $500 then perhaps not so good.

if the guys she had sex with were all steady boyfriends it indicates nothing. If she was doing it with 3 guys every saturday night at Zouk, then ask yourself if her thinking and interests match your own. (some guys are into sharing though)

so all in, you cannot say non virgin bad, virgin good

if only life was so clear cut.

go ask those guys who are divorced, and I am sure at least 50% will tell you the wife was virgin. Makes no difference to your marriage

Yes i just wanna know how u guys react if u r in my situation as well. Come to think again virgin is no longer big deal in the modern society.

this type of thread only rubberstamp can think of, why you also like that? :huh: :huh:

Well the title can mean anything

Lets chsnge the context to

If you bought a new car w ding... Can accept?

Thats y until now we are still in relation. Hard to find other girl that suits me

hmmmmm.......... maybe the first questions you asked on your first date should not be "Are You A Virgin" ..... [lipsrsealed][:p][:p]

Bro, lower your expection and you will able to find one and enjoy family life .... -_-

this type of thread only rubberstamp can think of, why you also like that? :huh: :huh:

Suddenly flash into my mind, my apology if i offend u :D

↡ Advertisement