Which 2nd hand car dealer is good?

CamholicX

The one i got from was Ka-Hup.  I actually didn't try hard to nego, cos their price for the car i got, was already one of the lowest compared to the other dealers.  And they only charged the price + admin fees so I felt quite ok loh. Oh they have 1 more restriction is that, need to buy insurance fr their agent, which was NTUC.  The fee was reasonable so I accepted.

More importantly why i was satisfied with them was that they were willing to send the car to the workshop of my choice for checking before confirming the transaction.  And after the workshop pointed out all the problems (which were all minor ones), they fixed all of them for me, and even showed me the bill.

After the purchase, they realised they forgot to pass me the spare key (i also forgot to ask though), the sales also took the trouble and arranged to deliver it to my place in person.

So far it's been a month since i bought my car, everything works fine :)

If I were to buy a car again, i will definitely go back to them again.

how much was the admin fees?  TIA

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The one i got from was Ka-Hup. I actually didn't try hard to nego, cos their price for the car i got, was already one of the lowest compared to the other dealers. And they only charged the price + admin fees so I felt quite ok loh. Oh they have 1 more restriction is that, need to buy insurance fr their agent, which was NTUC. The fee was reasonable so I accepted.

More importantly why i was satisfied with them was that they were willing to send the car to the workshop of my choice for checking before confirming the transaction. And after the workshop pointed out all the problems (which were all minor ones), they fixed all of them for me, and even showed me the bill.

After the purchase, they realised they forgot to pass me the spare key (i also forgot to ask though), the sales also took the trouble and arranged to deliver it to my place in person.

So far it's been a month since i bought my car, everything works fine :)

If I were to buy a car again, i will definitely go back to them again.

As long as it is decent price a, decent quality, market rate insurance , decent follow up, it is fair that they charge for admin.
  • Praise 1

saw gv credit latest ad, mentioned zero admin fees. on phone they also confirm ask me to go see car first. anything i should lookout for? read alot of bad review on gv credit, anybody dealt with them recently? do share your exp ! thank yoyu

saw gv credit latest ad, mentioned zero admin fees. on phone they also confirm ask me to go see car first. anything i should lookout for? read alot of bad review on gv credit, anybody dealt with them recently? do share your exp ! thank yoyu

If you have read a lot of bad review about them, no loss avoiding them. Otherwise you may be the next one to write a bad review Edited by Ct3833

If you have read a lot of bad review about them, no loss avoiding them. Otherwise you may be the next one to write a bad review

Agree.

on the fees and hidden costs, i feel that you really have to go into their office n talk to them, and ask them to list out ALL their charges, then u can compare.  That's how i find out abt the GST that one of the dealer was charging.

But besides the hidden costs part, i feel tat the reliability of the dealer is also impt, how they follow up with u, and if say suay suay the car has any problems, whether they're willing to settle for u after u've officially purchased from them, is also another problem.  That one i guess might have to see the reviews fr other buyers maybe?

• Praise 1

Almost not possible to buy from the price they advertise, but in your case of 100% loan, they are your best friend.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Just curious. Would you guys prefer to buy a brand new Toyota Corolla Altis/ Honda Civic, OR a 2 year old (2017) Audi A3?

Assuming of course that the purchase price are the same.

If you need the status, to show your peers that you have made it in life, and you can afford to own an esteemed German marque,  go for the Audi A3. You can't go wrong.

But if you are not bothered about status, the brand new Japanese options may fit you better, because the interior of the Audi A3 is even more cramped than budget cars like the  Perodua Bezza and Mitsubishi Attrage. Rear leg room is practically non existent in the A3 - more like a 4 door coupe

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1