Two dead bodies found in Kovan

Stooky

(edited)

ST say the suspect is a Malay Senior Staff Sergeant from Bedok Police Station.

How's that for a twist, eh?

The plot thickens...

---Quote---

At the 11am press conference, police say the 34-year-old Iskandar bin Rahmat was arrested on Friday night in connection with the double murders at Kovan. He is a police officer of senior rank, and is now in custody in Malaysia.

---Unquote---

Edited by Myxilplix
↡ Advertisement

The plot thickens...

---Quote---

At the 11am press conference, police say the 34-year-old Iskandar bin Rahmat was arrested on Friday night in connection with the double murders at Kovan. He is a police officer of senior rank, and is now in custody in Malaysia.

---Unquote---

surprised surprised... someone who knew the law at the finger tip and still broke it

(edited)

The plot thickens...

---Quote---

---Unquote---

CNA reported that suspect was arrested in a JB restaurant.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singap...der/743084.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChannelNewsAsia/...892089004883970

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Turbocharged
(edited)

becos of 1 suspect from the police, mata must be damn busy now

Edited by Mcf777

(edited)

Simple Service at Work

By Ms Amanda Tan, Head Service Quality, Bedok Police Division

Providing great service to others can be hard work. In the Singapore Police Force, our customers often come to us with a myriad of problems. What makes the service provision challenging is that these customers do not always come with a cheerful and friendly disposition. Often when they approach us, they can be very upset, worried, impolite or even downright mean. From hoping you can do something to expecting you to do something, sometimes, our customers can be very demanding.

How then can officers keep themselves going when times are hard, and continue serving with a passion? Sgt Iskandar Bin Rahmat from Bedok North Neighbourhood Police Centre (NPC), Team C does not have the perfect answer to this but his exemplary service attitude is definitely an inspiration to all.

Giving attentive and consistent service to his customers is second nature to him. No matter how trivial the matter, Sgt Iskandar always treats customers' problems as important and handles them with empathy. He does not stereotype customers, and handles all requests, calls and cases professionally. His dedication has won the heart of a heartland complainant, Mr Stephen Lee, who wrote a letter of appreciation to commend him for his outstanding work.

Mr Lee is a regular complainant. He calls the police repeatedly to report noise pollution. From complaints of neighbours making a lot of noise, to rag and bone men using their air horns and shouting for business around his neighbourhood, each time, Sgt Iskandar handled Mr Lee’s call professionally and with sincerity. Sgt Iskandar tries to put himself in the shoes of his complainants and does his best to help them. Most importantly, he follows up on his promises to complainants.

The humble Sergeant shared with us his experience. “I took his complaint with an open mind and tried my best to help him and dissolve the situation. I think I’ve carried out the task given to me as well as I could. Helping others has become an everyday thing to me while on patrol or performing counter duties, and it has been buried into my personality and character. I am deeply heartened by his compliments as I felt I was only doing my job.”

Sgt Iskandar was doing his job indeed. But by doing his best, he has made such a positive difference. Mr Lee wrote in his letter, “All Police officers should emulate his professionalism and an officer of his calibre will be a plus factor for the Force”.

Sharing the views of Mr Lee, the Commanding Officer of Bedok North NPC, DSP Sim Seok Ling remarked, "Helen Keller once said ‘When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another’".

An officer dedicated to delighting his customers at every encounter, Sgt Iskandar is certainly deserving of being the PRIDE of Bedok North NPC.

sad case, decorated police officer become murder suspect [:(]

Edited by Othello

This time TCH and MHA kena jialat jialat <_< <_<

hmmmm, this type of thing how to control. Won't lah, got so many cops kenna for bribery/extortion etc etc .... Big organisation sure to have bad eggs one lah, police or not

↡ Advertisement