Two dead bodies found in Kovan

Stooky

Turbocharged

Google untiong doesn't work well... Anyone can summarise?

rich business man 1hr before die went to take bags out of safe deposit n left in a hurry.

Stomp explains why father fascinated with 14 J.

14 - to die, sure to die.

J- fish hooking.

No explanation why he likes 14 J.

As a automobile business man, he probably wish to "hook" and "potong" his customers or insurance companies to pay for the repair fee until "to die". I am NOT trying to say bad words about victims but the fact I know a few of the automobile workshop bosses who own at least one land property or 2 condos and a HDB flat. How can they afford to own million dollar properties by just operating a automobile shop at the industry park??

Did you noticed whenever you send your car for regular servicing, the mechanic will surely tell you either your tyres have worn out, filer, belt need to change and even de-carbonization needed, they will not force you to change however, they will give you a sincere reminder that if you don't change the parts, there is a high risk of accident, blah blah blah... I experienced a mechanic telling me to change my 4 tyres because inner portion have gone botak and it's dangerous to drive especially during raining day, he advice me to change all the 4 tyres at once. I didn't say a word but just show him the receipt of my 4 brand new Goodyear eagle F1 Asymmetric that I changed at Autobacs last month and told him I will go back to Autobacs and complaint to CASE that Autobacs cheated customer by selling re-cycle tyre as new. The mechanic quickly twisted his words and he wasn't trying to mean that.... sighzz.... I can just stack head . I never return to the same workshop even though it belongs to my 35 years old friend who own 2 landed properties , one spent 2M to re-construct to a 3 story high with roof top garden, one on rental and a HDB flat on rental too.

It's my personal opinion yes, based on my reading of news articles over the years, particularly crime stories. Perhaps there is a measure of observation bias involved but these are not one-off observations.

Doesn't matter who is instructing whom to report what either, or who the stakeholders/gatekeepers are, or whether the media is self-censoring. I based my opinion on what I read and observe.

so how do u explain on the high profile case of the Russian diplomat case Dr Silviu Ionescu?

his face was shown all over the papers here.

remember nothing is absolute.

Hypersonic

rich business man 1hr before die went to take bags out of safe deposit n left in a hurry.

Thanks, good summary... :D

Trust 50%.

Now the murderer is believed to be a fat and short middle age man? Not a woman anymore.

Wah...from angmoh chiobu to a short and fat uncle. SMLJ is this? :blink:

one helluva crossdresser [laugh] [laugh]

Twincharged

Angmoh chiobu is yahoo news reported wrongly on the 1st day and following day amend it.

And eye witness say it's a short and fat uncle. [laugh] [laugh]

Wah...you speak from experience isit? [grin] [grin] [grin]

ssssh...the other poondeh, turboflat4, sumtimes replace Kumar [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Angmoh chiobu is yahoo news reported wrongly on the 1st day and following day amend it.

And eye witness say it's a short and fat uncle. [laugh] [laugh]

Wah yahoo news anyhow bomb ah? But at least never say anything bad about MIW...so their $50k 'performance bond' still ok... [laugh]

please read before comment....

papers reported say the family was already rich cos of they inherit from their father/grandfather long long ago, they owned one side of the houses along that lorong. -_-

Stomp explains why father fascinated with 14 J.

14 - to die, sure to die.

J- fish hooking.

No explanation why he likes 14 J.

As a automobile business man, he probably wish to "hook" and "potong" his customers or insurance companies to pay for the repair fee until "to die". I am NOT trying to say bad words about victims but the fact I know a few of the automobile workshop bosses who own at least one land property or 2 condos and a HDB flat. How can they afford to own million dollar properties by just operating a automobile shop at the industry park??

Did you noticed whenever you send your car for regular servicing, the mechanic will surely tell you either your tyres have worn out, filer, belt need to change and even de-carbonization needed, they will not force you to change however, they will give you a sincere reminder that if you don't change the parts, there is a high risk of accident, blah blah blah... I experienced a mechanic telling me to change my 4 tyres because inner portion have gone botak and it's dangerous to drive especially during raining day, he advice me to change all the 4 tyres at once. I didn't say a word but just show him the receipt of my 4 brand new Goodyear eagle F1 Asymmetric that I changed at Autobacs last month and told him I will go back to Autobacs and complaint to CASE that Autobacs cheated customer by selling re-cycle tyre as new. The mechanic quickly twisted his words and he wasn't trying to mean that.... sighzz.... I can just stack head . I never return to the same workshop even though it belongs to my 35 years old friend who own 2 landed properties , one spent 2M to re-construct to a 3 story high with roof top garden, one on rental and a HDB flat on rental too.

I find most of the reporting in media hao siao one.....from woman driver to fat and short man now...wonder these reporters ever go to the site at all or just sitting in office reporting from hear say story...

please read before comment....

papers reported say the family was already rich cos of they inherit from their father/grandfather long long ago, they owned one side of the houses along that lorong. -_-

i guess nowadays we all have to be vigilant in reading....could be a competitor making such allegations

thks for the clarification...our resident wan pao [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I find most of the reporting in media hao siao one.....from woman driver to fat and short man now...wonder these reporters ever go to the site at all or just sitting in office reporting from hear say story...

they not diff from the aunties and uncles in the street

so how do u explain on the high profile case of the Russian Romanian diplomat case Dr Silviu Ionescu?

his face was shown all over the papers here.

remember nothing is absolute.

corrected for facts. [cool]

↡ Advertisement