Close season transfer news and rumours part 2

Osprey23

I think kagawa plays the no 10 role. Which is what Rooney now plays as. We do not have a good enough DM to let kagawa drop back to play as the AM. Then again we will never know as it seems Moyes doesn't seem to trust kagawa.

I thought Carrick was supposed to fulfilled the above-mentioned role? He was one of the 5 nominees for PFA Player of The Year last season.

But anyway the problem maybe solved soon as Man U is supposed to be on verge of signing Fellaini or so I heard. A classy DM.

I thought Carrick was supposed to fulfilled the above-mentioned role? He was one of the 5 nominees for PFA Player of The Year last season.

But anyway the problem maybe solved soon as Man U is supposed to be on verge of signing Fellaini or so I heard. A classy DM.

He doesn't tackle as much. More of intercept. Maybe it's the way DMs play these days. I just hope Moyes buys some tactical flexibility and bravery. He's being too conservative IMHO.

I think kagawa plays the no 10 role. Which is what Rooney now plays as. We do not have a good enough DM to let kagawa drop back to play as the AM. Then again we will never know as it seems Moyes doesn't seem to trust kagawa.

Yes Kagawa is a No.10. That's where he flourished at Dortmund. Totally wasted at Man U. Is his AV girlfriend an issue? :D

He doesn't tackle as much. More of intercept. Maybe it's the way DMs play these days. I just hope Moyes buys some tactical flexibility and bravery. He's being too conservative IMHO.

Fellaini is not exactly a DM. He is more of a CM who has a strong physical presence.

Edited by Osprey23

I can't believe Man U can lose to Arsenal to sign ozil. If i am a Man u fan, i would be very embarrassed. Anyway i am just happy he is coming to BPL.

Maybe he is not a priority for Man U? They want Fellaini and that Bilbao guy, Herrera.

Or the agent pulled a fast one on Arsenal to force them offer high? Lol

Yes Kagawa is a No.10. That's where he flourished at Dortmund. Totally wasted at Man U. Is his AV girlfriend an issue? :D

I read in another article that it was mentioned that the rumored AV gal is not really his gf. :D

Man U actually got a very good creative midfielder in Kagawa who was making waves for Dortmund before his move to Man U. For some unknown reasons, Fergie and now Moyes seems reluctant to let him have a bigger role to play in the team. He can be a real threat against other rival teams and the midfield currently looks a bit flat to me cos Valencia is not on form, Nani is inconsistent and they still insist to play 39yr old Giggs on a somewhat regular basis.

Ask him to come to Liverpool ..... [sly]

He only got 18 hrs left for the request ..... [smash]

For United fans:

Ander Herrera has told Athletic Bilbao he wants to join Manchester United today.

El Correo says Herrera has told Bilbao he wants to join United.

The Reds may still have to meet his full buy-out clause, around

what position does Herrera plays?

anyway Moyes did a Wenger and said it is not critical that he must sign new players. [laugh]

Herrera play behind striker. Similar role as Kagawa. Or he can drop deep as similar to scholes position to distribute passes.

stats shown in football manager 2013. his playing style similar and comparable to xavi/iniesta. that's why he cost so much.

287517d1354544323-angels-approach-managing-devils-manchester-united-guide-fm13-ander-herrera_-overview-attributes.png

Edited by Versatile