Rubbish chute fogging and roaches

Rollagt

[thumbsup]

Now I want to restart playing games also don't know where to start already..

for some unknown reasons

games dont appeal to me anymore

really dont udnerstand hwy

prefer to talk coock sing song

watch tv

eat a meal

sleep

[:/]

for some unknown reasons

games dont appeal to me anymore

really dont udnerstand hwy

prefer to talk coock sing song

watch tv

eat a meal

sleep

[:/]

True also. Sometimes go friend house still play, but mostly, social games only.

Prefer to meet up and chillax. Or piak piak.. Haha..

Supersonic

I guess whether the rubbish chute inside your house or not, i believe still have roaches fly into the house lo. Like my house always will find roach fly into the house. [sweatdrop]

when notice arrived, tape the bin's edges for a few days, throw your thrash bags outside.

I had bought a resale house and town council had performed routine rubbish chute fogging yesterday and give instructions to mask up the chute door to prevent roaches from escaping.

Today, I found a few small roaches and some eggs on the kitchen floor. To make things worse, there is this big roach as well, all not dead yet. <_<

Any bros/sis can share their experience and the ways to prevent roaches from invading into the house after the fogging process ?

spray baygon one round around the chute bin............open up and spray some around the inside...........and buy some of this and lay them around your kitchen............I had the same problem..........now cannot even find one cockroach in my kitchen............ :D :D :D

8888370611024-1.JPG

I guess whether the rubbish chute inside your house or not, i believe still have roaches fly into the house lo. Like my house always will find roach fly into the house. [sweatdrop]

yah.............they came from the kitchen windows also ........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I had bought a resale house and town council had performed routine rubbish chute fogging yesterday and give instructions to mask up the chute door to prevent roaches from escaping.

Today, I found a few small roaches and some eggs on the kitchen floor. To make things worse, there is this big roach as well, all not dead yet. dry.gif

Any bros/sis can share their experience and the ways to prevent roaches from invading into the house after the fogging process ?

was googling for help on this! town council did put posters but i keep forgetting.

like cockroach and insect orgies in my kitchen every quarterly! [dead]

Supersonic

was googling for help on this! town council did put posters but i keep forgetting.

like cockroach and insect orgies in my kitchen every quarterly! [dead]

Must remember to seal up your chute, if not all roaches and insects will get into your kitchen during fogging.

I see them fogging.. I offer them some money to fog my car cos found cockroaches inside.. they rejected my offer

Bought the tiny wire mesh magnet type , cut to the required length and attached it on the window grille edge . It is meant to deter mosquito, now very effectively prevent flying roaches into my house . Got it from Taobao go try it .

• Praise 1

A: can you fog my car?

B: no

:grin:

I often would drive with windows lowered towards the fogging when I spot one

Help keeps crawlies away...still have to do vacuum once in a while though

Today, I found a few small roaches and some eggs on the kitchen floor. To make things worse, there is this big roach as well, all not dead yet. dry.gif

The rubbish chute is built inside my kitchen too. What we do is use tape to cover the perimeter around the chute.

And remember not to remove the tape right after the fogging. Roaches don't die immediately but they will struggle inside the chute and move instinctively towards fresh air. This could go on for hours after the fogging. So if you remove the tape right after the fogging, the roaches will just climb into your kitchen.

Best bet is to remove the tape the day after a fogging.

↡ Advertisement